• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honey Boo Boo

68 posts in this topic

Two thoughts.

Why does the female swallowing the weiner, have an adams apple? I saw Batman punch a "female" with an adams apple, and then tell Robin he did it because only men have adams apples. Would Batman have punched this female? Does Robin have an adams apple?

Am I one of a very few that does not know what a honey boo boo is? (I ain't looking it up either)

I guess it was just a matter of time.

d34fc96f.gif

IDW Launches Mars Attacks Honey Boo Boo Mini-Series

It was an aside in a San Diego Comic Con report that only Bleeding Cool reported. I thought it may have been a gag, that possibly we fell for. It’s not.

Announced at the Long Beach Comic Con IDW panel yesterday, from February, IDW will publish a Mars Attacks Honey Boo Boo mini-series.

LINK

:cloud9:

WTF is Honey Boo Boo?! (shrug)

This kinda sums it up.

tumblr_m8kjxjC0Pa1rpgvxuo1_250.gif

tumblr_m8kjxjC0Pa1rpgvxuo2_250.gif

I dearly hope that those rednecks are taking every cent they are being paid for this dumb show and putting it in a trust fund for that little girl.

Of course, it's probably all going to essentials like cigarettes, deer jerky and soda

we all know Honey boo boo-mom is saving the money for that skin removal

surgery she so desperately needs

And what about honey boo boo daddy? Would you rather have him on the corner

with a cup selling pencils? (because obviously that dude is blind, he would have to be)

"Hey now baybuh daddy love's his big momma ,where's the bag of flour? for chrissakes woman turn the dayum light off

you know I don't likes it with the light on"

then it is

"flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,

flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,roll,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,roll,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,roll

yeeeehaw I found it momma there is that dadgum wet spot let's ride 'em, yeehaw..damyum momma you moved wait lost it flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,roll shoot we will be here all dayum day"

Two thoughts.

Why does the female swallowing the weiner, have an adams apple?

That's an esophagus...both genders seem to have them.

Of course, it's probably all going to essentials like cigarettes, deer jerky and soda

we all know Honey boo boo-mom is saving the money for that skin removal

surgery she so desperately needs

And what about honey boo boo daddy? Would you rather have him on the corner

with a cup selling pencils? (because obviously that dude is blind, he would have to be)

"Hey now baybuh daddy love's his big momma ,where's the bag of flour? for chrissakes woman turn the dayum light off

you know I don't likes it with the light on"

then it is

"flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,

flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,roll,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,roll,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,roll

yeeeehaw I found it momma there is that dadgum wet spot let's ride 'em, yeehaw..damyum momma you moved wait lost it flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,flour,roll shoot we will be here all dayum day"

WTF are you babbling about?

Two thoughts.

Why does the female swallowing the weiner, have an adams apple?

That's an esophagus...both genders seem to have them.

I was gonna say it is more a testament to her ability to um deep um nevermind. Lets just say she looks to have total control over any gag reflexes. :)