• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawn of the Dead comic.

12 posts in this topic

OK, so "1st and keys" got my zombie juices flowing when he posted that Romero's making a 4th Dead movie in the Water Cooler. I was browsing the internet to get some more info and ran across that a Dawn of the Dead comic was out a few months ago. I totally missed it. Did anyone read it and how is it?

Havent read it, but if you're looking for a GREAT zombie book, check out Robert Kirkman's Walking Dead, published by Dark Horse. The TPB of issues 1-6 just came out for ten bucks.

OK, so "1st and keys" got my zombie juices flowing when he posted that Romero's making a 4th Dead movie in the Water Cooler. I was browsing the internet to get some more info and ran across that a Dawn of the Dead comic was out a few months ago. I totally missed it. Did anyone read it and how is it?

A fellow Zombie lover thumbsup2.gif ...the Dawn of the dead comics were OK...the art was kinda weak.

A fellow Zombie lover thumbsup2.gif ...the Dawn of the dead comics were OK...the art was kinda weak.

That pretty much sums it up. I would rate the book itself as "sub-OK'... if you want my copies, PM me. thumbsup2.gif

Solar -

Check out "The Goon" for more fun w/ zombies. It's hilarious. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, I've been meaning to check that book out. I think I'll pick up a trade. cool.gif