• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Walking Dead cover...

18 posts in this topic

I stand corrected...(thanks Felix)....I bought it from another collector (at what he paid) who had originally bought it from Splash Page.....

It's been several years, so memories aren't perfect, but this is how I remember it: The first person to buy this from Splash Page was fellow boardie brandolsn. He offered it to me in 2006. I passed (big mistake!), but knowing you were looking for a WD piece, put you and brandolsn together. Was happy to help, in a small way, especially since you had done me a big favor earlier. You sold it to George a while later. George had it the longest of any owner before he sold it to a collector on CAF a couple of months ago. This collector just now sold it to "Crees".

When it comes to WD art, brandolsn was the original super-collector. Quality and quantity. Much of the great WD art from the first 50-60 issues that's now spread throughout CAF was originally owned by him. Covers, pages, you name it. Both of my pieces came from him. Would have been THE collection of WD art if he had decided to keep even half of it. A great eye!

Anyway, that's the history for anyone who cares. And again, congrats to Crees. It's a great piece. One of the best Adlards and at least as good as any Tony Moore cover, imho.

This cover is amazing. Congrats!!!

I think it's already for sale too. lol

But if you want to try and snag it... GOOD LUCK!!

Oh and Crees/Chris/JeanMarc/Alex/Whatever, you may want to click that link and speak to the transaction and the probation list implications. (thumbs u

So you mean he's not really well liked, and he just trolls for comments on CAF by stroking other men's egos to enlarge his own?...Way to keep it up in this thread guys :baiting:

Well, not really what I was saying, but I am willing to go along with you. lol