• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

That was fun. I like this game.

How can I make it better?

Would it be better to do one sig at a time?

:popcorn:

No all or nothing. It was like crickets in here.

There are TONS of obscure sigs out there that are impossible to "read", so there's lots of potential candidates, plus the guys who sign different ways.

There are TONS of obscure sigs out there that are impossible to "read", so there's lots of potential candidates, plus the guys who sign different ways.

Which would be better (more fun)?

a) 10 sigs like before, but no all or nothing. Winner decided by most correctly submitted.

b) 1 sig at a time. Winner decided by who gets it right first. (This is probably easiest to implement.)

c) ?

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit

Game Suggestions So Far

a) 10 sigs like before, but no all or nothing. Winner decided by most correctly submitted.

b) 1 sig at a time. Winner decided by who gets it right first. (This is probably easiest to implement.)

c) 5 at a time, +1 for each book correctly identified

d) 1 sig at a time. Winner decided by who gets it right first. Crop area of pic incrementally increased over set intervals.*

* - I just thought of this.

Here is #6. (Eric Stephenson)

I think this is the one most people were having problems with.

Q9WGkH6.jpg

I don't recall signing that book, but that's definitely my heart.

I totally thought of you when I first saw that. :D

c) ?

c) Profit

c) ?

Points to each correct answer, so the effort isn't wasted. A is just like before, with the points being all or nothing in this case. All or nothing makes people feel like it's a wasted effort.

c) ?

Points to each correct answer, so the effort isn't wasted. A is just like before, with the points being all or nothing in this case. All or nothing makes people feel like it's a wasted effort.

I'm not following. How would it work?

c) ?

Contestant 1 gets 7 right, 7 points.

Contestant 2 gets 1 right, 1 point.

Contestant 3 gets 2 right, 2 points.

c) ?

Oh, I see what you mean.

c) ?

Oh, I see what you mean.

But how would that work in practice? X posts answers, Y reads them and modifies his answers.

c) ?

Oh, I see what you mean.

But how would that work in practice? X posts answers, Y reads them and modifies his answers.

No, first correct answer wins. There are enough eyeballs around here to prevent edits. Plus, the next person posting an answer could quote the one above, to be sure there aren't any changes.

Game Suggestions So Far

c) 5 at a time, +1 for each book correctly identified

d) 1 sig at a time. Winner decided by who gets it right first. Crop area of pic incrementally increased over set intervals.

e) 10 sigs at a time. Winner of each individual sig decided by who gets it right first.