• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Jupiter Ascending: I'm still in.

Me too. I can see a million ways how they can screw it up (and probably will), but at a bare minimum it looks like a feast for the eyes.

I love the Wachowski's. Even their bad films are good to me. They are really good, not great filmakers with really great hearts.

Yeah, they're pretty amazing. I just looked them up and realized I've never seen "Bound." I may watch that tonight.

Just added Bound to my queue.

This grossed me out this morning... :eek:

I didn't need to watch that.

That was awesome. And horrifying. And awesome.

There are some SUPER freaky videos of bugs taking up residence in the human body.

Especially the botflies.

:whee:

I've learned not to click on those.

Also, do not click on anything with boil and drain in the title. :sick:

The botfly vids are most impressive. My stomach clenches every single time.

I forgot how to quote.

"I accept no personal responsibility for my behavior on the boards" sub-forum

The subforums would be "I was just joking when you called me out for my behavior." and

"The fanny rubber/sychophant everyone gets along" subforum.

The subforums would be "I was just joking when you called me out for my behavior." and

We could call it Park's feifdom.

The biggest human botfly compilation ever! Top 10!

Watched.

Love these things. love the blackhead removals vids too. They're gross but compelling.

Reposted without commentary.

Also the "sub-forum for redundancy sub-forum."

Modfro appreciation sub-forum

It's a great idea and count me as a fan, particularly of his taste in music. On BBC Four we're getting repeats from 1979 of a music show called 'Top of the Pops', which has featured performances from bands such as The Jam, The Who (Quadrophenia), and ska tracks from Madness, The Specials and The Selecter.

Modfro appreciation sub-forum

It's a great idea and count me as a fan, particularly of his taste in music. On BBC Four we're getting repeats from 1979 of a music show called 'Top of the Pops', which has featured performances from bands such as The Jam, The Who (Quadrophenia), and ska tracks from Madness, The Specials and The Selecter.

I just looked up what BBC4 is playing right now...

01/11/1979

Top of the Pops

Mike Read presents another edition of the weekly pop chart with performances by Sparks, the Ramblers, Darts, the Jam, Lene Lovich, Thin Lizzy, Suzi Quatro, BA Robertson, Lena Martell and dance sequences by Legs & Co.

Last week

25/10/1979

Top of the Pops

Peter Powell presents another edition of the weekly pop chart with performances by the Specials, Viola Wills, Queen, Dr Hook, Iris Williams, the Dooleys, Janet Brown, Lena Martell and Errol Dunkley and dance sequences by Legs & Co.

...pretty cool.