• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

I use this source for information about the featured artists...

http://z6.invisionfree.com/popscene/index.php?s=086f285017681a39114da8aec3412c83&showtopic=8918

Interesting reading.

I use this source for information on the featured artists...

http://z6.invisionfree.com/popscene/index.php?s=086f285017681a39114da8aec3412c83&showtopic=8918

Interesting reading.

Ho man... UFO. I haven't heard those guys in years.

The biggest human botfly compilation ever! Top 10!

Watched.

Love these things. love the blackhead removals vids too. They're gross but compelling.

Reposted without commentary.

Reposted without commentary sub-forum

Modfro appreciation sub-forum

It's a great idea and count me as a fan, particularly of his taste in music. On BBC Four we're getting repeats from 1979 of a music show called 'Top of the Pops', which has featured performances from bands such as The Jam, The Who (Quadrophenia), and ska tracks from Madness, The Specials and The Selecter.

:foryou:

Jupiter Ascending: I'm still in.

Me too. I can see a million ways how they can screw it up (and probably will), but at a bare minimum it looks like a feast for the eyes.

I love the Wachowski's. Even their bad films are good to me. They are really good, not great filmakers with really great hearts.

Yeah, they're pretty amazing. I just looked them up and realized I've never seen "Bound." I may watch that tonight.

Just added Bound to my queue.

I watched it last night. Very good movie - I enjoyed it. I'd give it a grade of VF-.

There are some pre-Matrix parallels in the movie that I found interesting, such as their focus on telephones.

I used to think that their house was literally in the MIDDLE of the street, and thought..."wouldn't that just interfere with traffic....?"

Ugggh.

The Unfunny Subforum. Sponsored by Unfunny Ryan.

Me too. I can see a million ways how they can screw it up (and probably will), but at a bare minimum it looks like a feast for the eyes.

I love the Wachowski's. Even their bad films are good to me. They are really good, not great filmakers with really great hearts.

Yeah, they're pretty amazing. I just looked them up and realized I've never seen "Bound." I may watch that tonight.

I watched it last night. Very good movie - I enjoyed it. I'd give it a grade of VF-.

There are some pre-Matrix parallels in the movie that I found interesting, such as their focus on telephones.

I'll post my review after viewing.

I'll post my review after viewing.

lol I won't hold my breath.

I used to think that their house was literally in the MIDDLE of the street, and thought..."wouldn't that just interfere with traffic....?"

Ugggh.

The Unfunny Subforum. Sponsored by Unfunny Ryan.

I was being serious.

I may be a genius. Or, I may just be a moroon.

Have you seen the ads for this? lol

That would end up killing the snake.

Seems kinda cruel.

I wonder if it's some kind of hoax.

Anaconda teeth point backwards, so there's no way he would be able to reverse direction once the process started.

And even if he could survive the stomach acid, he doesn't have near enough oxygen to be pooped out. :)

ebay complaints sub-forum

noobs with chips on their shoulders sub-forum

People who post stream of consciousness nonsense sub-forum

I always thought you loved my stream of consciousness nonsense...

Sigh....

Off to eat some worms...

From ferns

That grew from the nutrients

Of rotting dream donut

Munching corpses

Rising to air drum

Along with RUSH.