• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Today, the DFJ enters the elite six-figure club.

100018 :banana:

Just wait until 7 figures...

...we get one of these... hottopic.gif

...and unlimited free grading. :whee:

Only 799,819 to go. :banana:

C'mon guys...we can do it! :sumo:

hottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gif

hottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gifhottopic.gif

:popcorn:

Bored.

This CD is in my CD player in my car.

What do you guys have in there right now?

lol

I think you and I are probably the only ones around here who appreciate early Bobby Brown.

Alright, I had to go check but here it is...

1) Van Halen Mix Tape

2) Tori Amos - Under The Pink

3) Journey - Look Into The Future

4) Journey - Next

5) Doobie Brothers - Toulouse Street

:)

lol

We are sympatico. Everyone needs some more Bobby Brown. (Merry Christmas Jeffro!!!)

Journey is a great call and Doobie Brothers greatest hits made it in there yesterday. lol

Genesis - Back in N.Y.C.

You're sitting in your comfort, you don't believe I'm real

You cannot buy protection from the way that I feel

Your progressive hypocrites hand out their trash

But it was mine in the first place, so I'll burn it to ash

:cloud9:

Tonight's a good night for TV.

HBO has the new True Detective, and two new pilots I want to check out: Ballers and The Brink.

Also, the second episode of Humans. This series could go south quickly, but so far it has my attention. But then, I'll watch anything with a robot in it...especially conspiring, secretive robots. :D

HBO has the new True Detective, and two new pilots I want to check out: Ballers and The Brink.

Also, the second episode of Humans. This series could go south quickly, but so far it has my attention. But then, I'll watch anything with a robot in it...especially conspiring, secretive robots. :D

We are trying all three tonight as well. Nice distraction now that GOT is off until next year.

DmoZSn3.jpg

WTF???

That is formic acid. They use it as a strategic air defense against birds and other predators that attack the nest from above. Ant-man should have a groin-based formic acid laser weapon.

How was the first episode of True Detective?

How was the first episode of True Detective?

I was just about to ask you guys the same thing. :)

I ended up doing other stuff and wasn't able to watch anything last night. I'm hoping to see it tonight.