• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Ever buy so many books you forget what you bought?

I was cleaning the other day and found an eBay shipment I had completely forgotten about. I had placed it on top of a short box in the back of a shelving unit - visually hidden. Turns out I've had it since February and never opened it. doh!

Anyway, decided to open it today and noticed a different kind of packaging - at least, this is the first time I've ever received one in the mail. Pretty good design. Check it out...

y9zbMer.jpg

quZEqwY.jpg

aX8BJf3.jpg

MRTuY6s.jpg

3UoHaAe.jpg

ggUWyNz.jpg

wJQedso.jpg

I have one of those. very cool. I keep most of the boxes I get so I can then re-use them.

This website. :facepalm:

I've been trying to post here for the last hour. I seriously doubt I could put a pic up.

I'll be back later when things speed up to early dial-up speed.

Having the same issue. Getting time outs on wifi and it takes forever for pages to load on the network :P

I've been trying to post here for the last hour. I seriously doubt I could put a pic up.

Having the same issue. Getting time outs on wifi and it takes forever for pages to load on the network :P

I've just had 8 time-outs in a row. When successful, if I wait for the page to completely load, it takes about 10 minutes.

Here's some advice. I found that if you hit the 'Retry" button on the time-out screen 3-4 times in a row you stand a better chance of getting through than any other method.

Annoying as hell. :mad:

Check this out.

nx63y.jpg

Panel Me This!

Round 1

1) All are welcome. If you can find this thread, you can play.

2) First person to identify the comic book by time-stamped post in this thread wins the round. As usual, we are pretty casual about exact names, misspellings, etc.

3) This round is worth 5 Points.

4) Hints and additional panels will be given as necessary until solved.

5) You may guess as many times as you like.

6) Have fun. Stupid comments, unrelated gifs and memes, teasing, and the usual nonsense are strongly encouraged. :grin:

VMSfAzR.jpg

Expansion 1

OUxNt9d.jpg

Expansion 2

ap0p8pw.jpg

:hi: Count one more.

I thought it was my network connection and rebooted a few times. Nope. It's this site. :sorry:

Ever buy so many books you forget what you bought?

I was cleaning the other day and found an eBay shipment I had completely forgotten about. I had placed it on top of a short box in the back of a shelving unit - visually hidden. Turns out I've had it since February and never opened it. doh!

Anyway, decided to open it today and noticed a different kind of packaging - at least, this is the first time I've ever received one in the mail. Pretty good design. Check it out...

y9zbMer.jpg

quZEqwY.jpg

aX8BJf3.jpg

MRTuY6s.jpg

3UoHaAe.jpg

ggUWyNz.jpg

wJQedso.jpg

I have one of those. very cool. I keep most of the boxes I get so I can then re-use them.

I still have the box you sent me those Charltons in,holds my spare bags and boards! :cloud9:

nx63y.jpg

Panel Me This!

Round 1

2) First person to identify the comic book by time-stamped post in this thread wins the round. As usual, we are pretty casual about exact names, misspellings, etc.

6) Have fun. Stupid comments, unrelated gifs and memes, teasing, and the usual nonsense are strongly encouraged. :grin:

VMSfAzR.jpg

Expansion 1

OUxNt9d.jpg

Expansion 2

ap0p8pw.jpg

Expansion 3

JstlTaN.jpg

nx63y.jpg

Panel Me This!

Round 1

VMSfAzR.jpg

Expansion 1

OUxNt9d.jpg

Expansion 2

ap0p8pw.jpg

Expansion 3

JstlTaN.jpg

Expansion 4

EMfccva.jpg