• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who finds RIP smilies and gravestone images to be highly inappropriate?

No.

Another no.

And another.

dqYWz8d.jpg

Two things:

1. "Wwwwooooommmmbbbbb"

2. That guy desperately needs an editor. At first, I thought it might be nifty barbarian dialect, but what barbarian misspells "its" while speaking...?

PS. Isn't it cool, that art can effectively mimic light by the appropriate use of color?

PPS. Bronty thought that I took a shot at Park for no reason. Can you imagine...? Taking a shot at Park for no reason....?!

:screwy:

There's always a reason to take a shot at Park!

:D

(PPPS. Isn't it a little sad that we live in a time where we need to constantly reassure people with smilies so they know that we are, in fact, just joking?)

hm

(PPPS. Isn't it a little sad that we live in a time where we need to constantly reassure people with smilies so they know that we are, in fact, just joking?)

hm

Graemlins can be important to me for context. As a high-functioning autistic I have problems interpreting facial expressions, non-verbal cues and also tone and intent in posts here, on occasion.

hm

Graemlins can be important to me for context. As a high-functioning autistic I have problems interpreting facial expressions, non-verbal cues and also tone and intent in posts here, on occasion.

Everybody has problems interpreting tone and intent in posts on a regular basis. The problem is the lack of those cues for everyone in the written form. The way around this is to not assume the worst until proven otherwise.