• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

127 posts in this topic

Didn't Vader's ghost show up after the Ewok battle?

He must be dead.

But after seeing how Jedi's can jump and leap great hights in the follow up pictures it made no sense that a fall could kill Vader. So maybe he didn't die?

Yes his ghost was there... originally it was the older actor who played him:

Anakinghostoriginal.jpg

Then they switched it up for Hayden:

Anakinghostaltered.jpg

Why not have the young Obi Wan as a ghost too :tonofbricks:

I guess the Jedi Ghost takes the form of when they were still a Jedi.

I can't wait for the new Twilight move. Friday can't come soon enough.

twilightfansredcarpet.png

Cathy_Ward__1615821a.jpg

Gaudy wallpaper prints have enjoyed a rebirth under the rising dominance of tattoo culture. Grandma’s never been happier about herself & her offspring.

He must be dead.

But after seeing how Jedi's can jump and leap great hights in the follow up pictures it made no sense that a fall could kill Vader. So maybe he didn't die?

Fall? Vader was killed by force lightning. Palpatine fell.

The only acceptable way to put Vader in a new movie is a flashback sequence.

Because I believe they want him to return in the flesh and machine not in ''spirit'' form.

It's probably a rumor, but even if it isn't, we've got no reason to assume he wouldn't return in "spirit" form just as Obi-Wan returned in Empire Strikes Back. No real reason to fret about that unless you hated the idea of Obi-Wan returning that way as well.

Seeing as how all of it is completely made up, they can pretty much do whatever they want. I will demonstrate:

(1) He had mutant midiclorians that allow him to transcend death.

(2) He is so badass that death threw him out, like Lobo in Lobo's Back.

(3) Jedi Priest Mungo Ban-Shombo ate some magic beans and farted him back into existence.

(4) Oopsies, he not dead, reawwy.

Originally Posted By: Mister_Comics

He must be dead.

[\quote]

Poster: He11blazer

Fall? Vader was killed by force lightning. Palpatine fell.

[\quote]

Oh thats right! It was the evil emperor guy that fell. So why isn't he alive? Don't Jedi's bounce?

Hey I only seen the movie once. :)

And I can't figure out how to do that thing with the quotes and links to well too. :P

They could say

A. that Luke pretended to burn Vader to hide him from the dark side , siths etc. Much like they hid the children

B. I read in an article years ago that lucas or someone had an idea that the hand of Vader that was cut off was kept and they can make a clone of vader.

Also I suppose BobaFet flew out of that monster after the scene was over and Darth maul was put back together ALA Vader and General Grievous .

These characters are money makers and Disney will not allow bring them all back. Count on that as they count the money.

Remember they brought Ripley back for Aliens. Anyone can come back,.

And I love Vader os heck yeah I want him back.