• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

Anyway, it's all good....those 6.0's are still about 2x as much as 2012 even at the lowest end of the spectrum. Anyone that doesn't think that's a good bump is running different math than I.

Anyone want to speculate who it was that purchased the 6.0 in Sept 2012?

:devil:

Anyway, it's all good....those 6.0's are still about 2x as much as 2012 even at the lowest end of the spectrum. Anyone that doesn't think that's a good bump is running different math than I.

hm:idea:

hm:idea:

Is there a "muahahahahahahahah" evil laughter emoticon? :wink:

Surprised there was no last minute shootout. Still not half bad for 3 yrs out.

Don't forget that the Jersey boys prolly stay away from Sparkle b/c the 7% tax. It'd add on about 500 beans. I know I don't bother simply because of that.

I am sure prices will go up and up on this book over the newt two years.

1. We already know WB is planing this big.

2. Man of Steel was huge and kicked the prices out of the water

3. We should have a Batman - Superman trailer by next year, which will definitely shoot up prices

4. By the time Batman - Superman launches, we might have a Justice League trailer as well. Guess what that will do to prices.

I am sure that most books will be long gone and hidden in private collections by then. DC's have been overlooked for a very, very long time and as the film industry get's the franchise going, collectors are starting to realize the potential all of the low $ DC books have.

I had like 5 copies of bb28 at show today ranging from 3.5 to 7.5 and not one person looked at or inquired about any.... Sold tta27 and st110 and hulk 181 and xmen 1 and a sc4 etc but not a bite. Multiple folks looked at flash 105 and one of my sc4 s sold at full asking no discount even requested !

I had like 5 copies of bb28 at show today ranging from 3.5 to 7.5 and not one person looked at or inquired about any.... Sold tta27 and st110 and hulk 181 and xmen 1 and a sc4 etc but not a bite. Multiple folks looked at flash 105 and one of my sc4 s sold at full asking no discount even requested !

What show?