• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply.com - Ordering & Communication issues....

368 posts in this topic

rantrant

Hello all,

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes. I placed an order on Oct 28th for 20 packs of Half-backs. A few days later, I placed a smaller order for 4 packs each of Mylites2 and Full backs.

I received a quick update to the order status page for the second order, and it arrived on-time a week later.

The first order is still listed as "Pending". Now, I know this wouldn't be completely unexpected.as I would assume that 20 packs would need to be special ordered. (although a business would likely inform you of this upon ordering)

The real problem is there has absolutely been no contact from the company. I've written 10 emails (submitted through the site contact form and the order page's form) as well as leaving 6 messages on their phone (during listed business hours). They've never picked up once. All I need is a word, any word really, at this point.

17 days and no contact is weird right? Am I being unreasonable? :frustrated:

Their turnaround time is even worse than CGC's.

I'm sure they'll put Belladonna, their head of customer service, on it. Expect nothing but timely and courteous response.

Hello and welcome to the boards.

You must be new.

I'm sure someone like BUTM will be here any minute to give you links to past threads that explain the whole situation regarding Comic Supply.

Just do a reverse charge now with Paypal or what ever and get it over with.

I paid with credit card, not paypal. I've never actually considered this a real problem until now. Should i be concerned, seriously?

Is there any chance of getting my order at this point? (after all, I did get one of my orders...)

Comic Supply (Russ) was a regular poster on these boards for years. A few years ago he decided to make it very difficult to buy from him. He's since made life very difficult for people who purchase from him for whatever reason.

I'd call your credit card company and get them to reverse the charges and cancel the order.

I paid with credit card, not paypal. I've never actually considered this a real problem until now. Should i be concerned, seriously?

Is there any chance of getting my order at this point? (after all, I did get one of my orders...)

Yes. Reverse the charges and order elsewhere. Comicsupply is a scam artist.

Comic Supply (Russ) was a regular poster on these boards for years. A few years ago he decided to make it very difficult to buy from him. He's since made life very difficult for people who purchase from him for whatever reason.

I'd call your credit card company and get them to reverse the charges and cancel the order.

+100 for the approximate 100 boardies victimized by him.

Credit card is even better. VISA has no patience for this sort of thing, and will reverse the charge for you. :gossip:

I think you guys need to be specific. I recall a deal about mylars and boards going south (that appeared to be a logistical problem specific to the deal IIRC), and general timeframe issues on shipment of certain products. Specifically, I've done business with them and not had issues, so it's not everyone. I also haven't ordered from him in years.

I think you guys need to be specific. I recall a deal about mylars and boards going south, and general timeframe issues. Specifically, I've done business with them and not had issues, so it's not everyone. I also haven't ordered from him in years.

Surely there has been enough anecdotal evidence to create a good anecdote.