• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have completed my set of the Wolverine 1988 series graded cgc 9.8 or better

27 posts in this topic

I now have the complete set of Wolverine comics from the 1988 series graded CGC 9.8 or higher. In today’s mail I received my copy of the extremely hard to find Wolverine 35 CGC 9.8. With the addition of my copy of Wolverine 102.5, I am the first and only person to have all the numbered issues from the Wolverine 1988 series graded CGC 9.8 or better. (1-189, -1, 1/2, and 102.5) All my CGC comics have the universal blue label. It has taken me over 5 years the complete this set. If I can ever find NM/M copies of the Wolverine 87 and 90 (newsstand editions) I will have all the variants and annuals for this set as well. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me in completing this set. I especially want to thank High quality comics, who sold me almost 20 of the books in this collection in NM/M raw condition.

dude you have all (almost all) the newsstands too? thats super hardcore!! congrats!!

I now have the complete set of Wolverine comics from the 1988 series graded CGC 9.8 or higher. In today’s mail I received my copy of the extremely hard to find Wolverine 35 CGC 9.8. With the addition of my copy of Wolverine 102.5, I am the first and only person to have all the numbered issues from the Wolverine 1988 series graded CGC 9.8 or better. (1-189, -1, 1/2, and 102.5) All my CGC comics have the universal blue label. It has taken me over 5 years the complete this set. If I can ever find NM/M copies of the Wolverine 87 and 90 (newsstand editions) I will have all the variants and annuals for this set as well. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me in completing this set. I especially want to thank High quality comics, who sold me almost 20 of the books in this collection in NM/M raw condition.

My sincere congrats !!

:applause:

Deja vu? Didn't I read about this a few months ago, or is there someone else with another set?

Either way - congrats. That's a pretty awesome accomplishment.

Deja vu? Didn't I read about this a few months ago, or is there someone else with another set?

Either way - congrats. That's a pretty awesome accomplishment.

Worldsbestcomics did it, but I don't think it was that complete.

I can hear the soft sobbing of a certain Fangirl from Texas . . .

I read this too fast and thought it said "soft rubbing", and I flailed for a connection.

Just wanted to share the story.

I can hear the soft sobbing of a certain Fangirl from Texas . . .

I read this too fast and thought it said "soft rubbing", and I flailed for a connection.

Just wanted to share the story.

Made me laugh.

Great job man. I don't think I could ever maintain that level of focus. I have enough trouble sticking to a single genre let alone a single title.

^^