• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRE-receipt CGC sale.......

10 posts in this topic

I called and got the grades of the books from CGC. The books are expected to arrive back to me later this week.

Simple rules:

1) Buy these books!

2) :takeit: trumps PMs.

3) Domestic shipping is included in the sale price. Insurance is at your expense.

4) Check or money order preferred

5) Paypal is ok but add 3% to cost of book. (PayPal is convenient but EXPENSIVE).

6) No HOSers or Probies. I also reserve the right to not sell to anyone.

7) PMs welcomed.

8) Given that this is a PRE receipt sale, :takeit: pending barcode or pic/scan is ok

9) Payment expected in full within one week of final agreement (pending barcode/scan) unless arrangements made PRIOR to mutual agreement.

Now that all the formalities are out of the way.........

Here is the list of freshly graded books.

Amazing Spiderman 61 CGC 9,2 OW/W $195

Amazing Spiderman 68 CGC 9,2 OW $175

Amazing Spiderman 38 CGC 9.0 OW/W $125 Qualified, story complete, pg missing :censored: (I'm pissed. brought this one raw years ago off of eBay) feel free to PM me. I just want this book OUT of my posession! :frustrated:

Astonishing Tales 25 CGC 9.4 WHITE $125

Fantastic Four 73 CGC 9.2 OW/W $145

Flash 145 CGC 9.4 WHITE $350

Green Lantern 91 CGC 9.6 WHITE $200

Journey into Mystery 89 CGC 6.0 OW $400

Nick Fury 1 CGC 9.0 OW/W $150

X-Men 49 CGC 9.2 OW/W $200

X-Men 56 CGC 9.2 OW/W $215 $75 RESTORED! ARRRRGH!!!! :frustrated: (another eBay purchase!!!!!)

Per CGC the story is complete and unaffected.

If I ever come across the chump that sold me that book I am whoopin him on sight!

I've had this happen to me. I filed a small claims after the guy refused to take it back. He lived in another state and had to come up to appear for the court date....Yup, I got my money back....I love it when a plan comes together.

Per CGC the story is complete and unaffected.

If I ever come across the chump that sold me that book I am whoopin him on sight!

I've had this happen to me. I filed a small claims after the guy refused to take it back. He lived in another state and had to come up to appear for the court date....Yup, I got my money back....I love it when a plan comes together.

DAYUM!!!! Now that is what I am talking about! I wish I had submitted the book as soon as I got it. But the book looked so nice I put it in a Bill Cole Mylar and a 3 mm acid free board and just drooled over it. Never again. Well done bro! (worship)