• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

I'm surprised as well. My 9.6 is comparable to my 9.8.. Was shocked it graded out at a 9.6. I guess the graders were strict that day. I've seen 9.8's with a definite spine stress that breaks color on the spine. My 9.6 copy does not have it and it was never pressed if it would help at all

I love this book, the prize of my personal collection easy 9.6 and the best quarter I ever spent! Only if i could of sought out more. Then then again i've been collecting him since 97' Wish i wasn't in the middle of a move, I'll have to scan it later.

Did anyone catch the results of the 9.9 that sold on Clinks auction in Feb? It sold for $5600 same as the 9.9 ASM 300. Last 9.9 to sell prior to the sale of the 10.0 was roughly 4600 and this being the first sale after the 10.0.

Didn't see this posted. Although it's from a few years ago and a bit long, it's still an interesting read to relive his evolution. How Deadpool Became the Most Exposed Character in Comics, And Why We're Completely Fine with it - Comics Alliance

010 New Mutants 98 2/91 Marvel Comics Modern 9.8 WHITE Rob Liefeld & Fabian Nicieza story

Rob Liefeld cover & art 1st appearance of Deadpool (Wade Wilson)

Gideon & Copycat (Vanessa Carlysle) as

Domino. Rictor leaves the New Mutants.

Got the grade today :whee:

:golfclap:

Now let's push my sub through :taptaptap:

Has to be Monday. Least they aren't too far behind like some of the other tiers.

:wishluck:, and very true. It wasn't that long ago that MFT was close where MST is currently.

Edited by awakeintheashes