• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

I really think 9.8's will catch up with ASM #300 in 9.8 and sell for a grand or more.

Ditto that!

with nearly 1,000 more 9.8's on the census. why?

The insane speculation bubble we're in now.

This book is in a perpetual bubble that just keeps defying all logic. Everyone keeps saying its only a matter of time before it bursts, but it just keeps going. This has been happening for years. It could get worse/better, (depending on who has them and who doesn't) if the movie is actually good.

I really think 9.8's will catch up with ASM #300 in 9.8 and sell for a grand or more.

Ditto that!

This book is in a perpetual bubble that just keeps defying all logic. Everyone keeps saying its only a matter of time before it bursts, but it just keeps going. This has been happening for years. It could get worse/better, (depending on who has them and who doesn't) if the movie is actually good.

*Thinking...

Have there been movie titles that effected the comic in a negative standpoint?

I hope it's a good movie. Not just because of the comic values, but in all honestly I really think this movie can be done bad *spoon* if the right people get involved.

:wishluck:

I wonder what the price for a Sig Series 9.8 will go for now, compared to a blue label?

It will continue to bring a premium over blue labels.

Brent did pretty well on a Lee/Liefeld sig book :o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mutants-98-CGC-NM-M-9-8-/221489734607?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3391d123cf&nma=true&si=l24AcToIgzJZ%252BRF3RFQ8L6Zpmu4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Ditto that!

*Thinking...

I hope it's a good movie. Not just because of the comic values, but in all honestly I really think this movie can be done bad *spoon* if the right people get involved.

Showcase 22? Didn't ryan Reynolds ruin the prices for that book? I think they can be at an affordable price post movie. No?

Ditto that!

*Thinking...

Showcase 22? Didn't ryan Reynolds ruin the prices for that book? I think they can be at an affordable price post movie. No?

Maybe SC22. Other then that, I can't really think of any book that took a hit from a bad movie. At least not a big one. Maybe Asm 300 did after spiderman 3? I know some books just cool off quickly after the movies release.