• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

Seeking your advice.

Is NM98 for BA12 (First appearance of Harley Quinn), both in raw fine condition, a fair trade? Who wins?

Thanks!

Assuming the same grade whoever is getting the BA 12 is getting the better deal.

I love deadpool but does anyone else think NM98 is a butt ugly cover? I hate that art.

I don't hate the cover, but I don't exactly love it either. It's not so bad that I won't own the issue.

There are some covers out there that I will not touch. (Wonder Woman 177 comes to mind) NM 98 is not one of them.

I got my grade today. I knew it wouldn't grade too high, but its my original book from the 90s that I read a lot so to my surprise it got a respectable 9.0.

I'll upgrade later to a 9.8 but I don't think I'll get rid of my 9.0

Upgraded no more 9.6er

8410D9F3-E4E5-45D1-9114-6F84FF15E8C4_zpsa3xn2blo.jpg

You got rid of your 9.6 or resubmitted it and got a 9.8?

Eitherway...9.8's whoot!!

No I sold my 9.6 , and bought this last week

So I have a 9.6 myself. I understand it cant be guaranteed, but wouldn't it be more cost effective to press and resubmit the 9.6 with hoped of a bump? From what I've seen 9.8's are not pricer proportianaly. From the prices I saw there was a pretty significant jump from a 9.6 to a 9.8...or maybe those were crazy eBay numbers?

whats an average price for a 9.6 vs a 9.8? Someone care to share according to that GPAnalysis thing?

Upgraded no more 9.6er

8410D9F3-E4E5-45D1-9114-6F84FF15E8C4_zpsa3xn2blo.jpg

You got rid of your 9.6 or resubmitted it and got a 9.8?

Eitherway...9.8's whoot!!

No I sold my 9.6 , and bought this last week

So I have a 9.6 myself. I understand it cant be guaranteed, but wouldn't it be more cost effective to press and resubmit the 9.6 with hoped of a bump? From what I've seen 9.8's are not pricer proportianaly. From the prices I saw there was a pretty significant jump from a 9.6 to a 9.8...or maybe those were crazy eBay numbers?

whats an average price for a 9.6 vs a 9.8? Someone care to share according to that GPAnalysis thing?

I got lucky, when buying my 9.8, sold my 9.6 for 215 bought the 9.8 for 355.

So ya it was 140 difference but if I resub spending what $20 plus shipping and if it comes back a 9.6 then what do you do?