• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday Signature Series sale (and maybe other stuff)

155 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

This sale will be a bit of everything. All books will be $13 shipped in North America, but if you buy 3 or more CGC books, you will get free shipping in NA. For oversees, if you buy 3 or more CGC books I will split the shipping with you.

:takeit: rules. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks, and good luck.

First up:

Ant-Man #1 signed and sketched by Phil Hester CGC 9.8 $49.99 SOLD

ss1234.jpg

Supreme Statue with Radar by Alex Ross. Comes in its original box, with a hand signed lithograph by Alex Ross. It has remained in its box since I purchased it. I only took it out once to check for damage and take photos.

Not sure what one of these goes for, but someone on Ebay listed the same item for $499. I would be looking for $250 plus $25 for shipping. $150.00

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

Hey folks,

This sale will be a bit of everything. All books will be $13 shipped in North America, but if you buy 3 or more CGC books, you will get free shipping in NA. For oversees, if you buy 3 or more CGC books I will split the shipping with you.

:takeit: rules. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks, and good luck.

First up:

Ant-Man #1 signed and sketched by Phil Hester CGC 9.8 $49.99

ss1234.jpg

:takeit:

waiting for more books so I can get free shipping :)

Hey folks,

First up:

Ant-Man #1 signed and sketched by Phil Hester CGC 9.8 $49.99

ss1234.jpg

:takeit:

waiting for more books so I can get free shipping :)

I am putting up more books over the next few days. Take your time. (thumbs u

Anyone for a John Byrne?

hm

ss1234.jpg

I have a huge soft spot for this series, this was a great price and pick-up....

An unfortunate food induced coma has cost me this day! You win this round turkey and stuffing and potatoes and gravy and candied yams and pie and more pie...