• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the best software or options for Mobile devices

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering what people were using to load on mobile devices (android or Apple)

Specifically, overstreet guide or other price guide hm and inventory/needs/wish list software.

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy let me know

Thanks,

Bernard

Collectorz is good but expensive as you have to buy the PC software then pay for the app. The online version costs too and you cannot add comics to the android version.

Still haven't found exactly what I want but this one is the closest.

I was wondering what people were using to load on mobile devices (android or Apple)

Specifically, overstreet guide or other price guide hm and inventory/needs/wish list software.

Thanks,

Bernard

I'd say spreadsheet + dropbox

I know Google can create spreadsheets and you can store it onto Drive. If it were me, I'd do something like that, as this stuff isn't rocket science.

I love dropbox btw. File Storage/Replication is a must these days, and is pretty common with iCloud, Drive, SkyDrive, etc.

Collectorz is good but expensive as you have to buy the PC software then pay for the app. The online version costs too and you cannot add comics to the android version.

Still haven't found exactly what I want but this one is the closest.

This is no longer the case. The new version is a stand alone! You no longer need the PC version first.