• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

Not feeling the <3 here... someone tell me what I'm doing wrong what % do I knock off the price, how do I get in the club. Noobs who post in the general seem to get more respect on their sales threads then I seem so see on the few I've posted.

I have managed to sell several big $$ books but I just don't see what I have to do to figure out how to sell here rather then Febay. At least I've done very well since '01.

Everyone says sell your books here first... but seems like you stay on the front page for 24hrs then off to pages 2 and 3

enough of the rantrant com'on show a little respect to and :preach:

I really did not want to part with this book one of my favorites in my collection.

If you'd like to check out my Ebay feedback just look up MRBOND98 since '01 100%

This is for Fantastic Four #4 CGC 5.0 restored 3 sides trimmed, color touch, seals and reinforcement.

Take one look at this book is has an awesome presentation with pages that are off white to white.

Price Drop

Willing to part with it for $550 $400 free shipping ONLY in the USA any where else shipping is via US Priority International

21b0g3o.jpg

dzarrr.jpg

2vijdj8.jpg

No HOS any NOOB has to contact me prior to :takeit:

Those that want it place the :takeit: in the thread and PM me so I'll know that it is sold.

Thanks so much for your interest. :applause: (thumbs u

Not feeling the <3 here... someone tell me what I'm doing wrong what % do I knock off the price, how do I get in the club. Noobs who post in the general seem to get more respect on their sales threads then I seem so see on the few I've posted.

I have managed to sell several big $$ books but I just don't see what I have to do to figure out how to sell here rather then Febay. At least I've done very well since '01.

Everyone says sell your books here first... but seems like you stay on the front page for 24hrs then off to pages 2 and 3

enough of the rantrant com'on show a little respect to and :preach:

I really did not want to part with this book one of my favorites in my collection.

If you'd like to check out my Ebay feedback just look up MRBOND98 since '01 100%

This is for Fantastic Four #4 CGC 5.0 restored 3 sides trimmed, color touch, seals and reinforcement.

Take one look at this book is has an awesome presentation with pages that are off white to white.

Willing to part with it for $550 free shipping ONLY in the USA any where else shipping is via US Priority International

21b0g3o.jpg

dzarrr.jpg

2vijdj8.jpg

No HOS any NOOB has to contact me prior to :takeit:

Those that want it place the :takeit: in the thread and PM me so I'll know that it is sold.

Thanks so much for your interest. :applause: (thumbs u

.....the boards have never been the best place to sell restored books.....lots of CGC collectors who became such due to their aversion to restoration. I myself own a few restored books and don't mind them at the right price. I've always found 25% of FMV a good point to start when pricing PLODS.....but even then, there is resistance. GLWS and GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks everyone for your advice I really appreciate it. I'll take all your ideas and try to formulate a plan. I have a large collection of mostly silver, bronze and cooper heavy on Marvel and will try to post when it's the right time.

I'm dropping the price and see what happens.

Price is now $400 still free shipping in the USA

Payment via Paypal :takeit: sign and PM me

Thanks for checking in