• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Star Comics 8 For Sale - SOLD

21 posts in this topic

As much as it pains me to do this my health has gone backwards and left me unable to work again. While waiting for the laborious process of SSDI to happen I have drained pretty much all money that I had and need to sell off something of high value in order to keep bills paid such as medication, doctor's visits, the mortgage, food, electricity, heat, etc.

I purchased this copy of All-Star Comics 8 from a fellow boardie as a 1. The book is missing no pages, there is no brittleness to the book what so ever. I sent her in to cgc to be graded and they graded it a 0.5 due to the piece missing from URFC and LRFC and the tape that had been applied to the cover (front and back) and interior over the years. The pages were graded at cream to off white. The CGC holder has one crack to the LLBC which is visible in the pictures provided. The CGC Registration nbr is 0164526002

I am asking $SOLD shipped for this key issue. I hate to let her go but it's either let her go or literally not be able to afford to live. The book will be shipped insured, registered mail to the buyer. There are no returns on this item since it is a CGC book.

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me with them.

Payment via paypal, personal check or postal money orders are accepted. Payments made via check or money order will need to be held until payment clears and then the comic will be shipped. Check or money orders are definitely preferred because every penny counts right now.

As always the first :takeit: in the thread is the winner

IMG_0692.jpg

AllStarComics8001.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

Thanks for all of the well wishes from everyone. It is nice to have the good thoughts coming this way :-)

I should also say I would be happy to arrange time payments if that would help someone swing the purchase.

:takeit: per pm.

One mega grail down, a bunch to go.

SOLD!

Thank you very much. This is a HUGE help!

:applause:

I really, really, really wanted that book but had no way right now to come up with the money!

Congratulations on a great purchase!

:takeit: per pm.

One mega grail down, a bunch to go.

SOLD!

Thank you very much. This is a HUGE help!

:applause:

I really, really, really wanted that book but had no way right now to come up with the money!

Congratulations on a great purchase!

You and me both David... :cry:

Congrats to OP on the sale though!