• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel Rising

1,571 posts in this topic

Here's one! I have 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 in 9.8, but no others. I got them from a guy on Ebay who does subscriptions for 9.8's and I guess whoever ordered them did not take them.

IMG_0015_zps68a0fcdc.jpg

How much for the 9.8 1 , please don't tell me $7500 ....lol

This tv series of Rachel Rising is one of my highlights for tonight. Terry Moore is such an awesome guy and very very talented. To write AND draw a quality book that comes out each month is just pure talent. I wish Terry Moore and this tv show all the best.

So....is this The final nail in the Revival TV coffin, or if successful, will somebody pick up Revival to compete with this and the knock off ABC optioned earlier this year?

It would be awesome to see competing tv series.

I've been a vocal advocate of the book for awhile now, and I'm glad to see it making press. Whether a television show actually comes to fruition or not, it's an amazing book and hopefully it'll gain some additional fans with this news.