• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS SA/BA DC/MARVEL-Raw HG, Keys, Adams, Bats/Tecs, bulk lots--CLOSED!!!

127 posts in this topic

Tomb of Dracula #70: VF/VF+. Final issue. Looks nicer than the assigned grade from the front, but there's a small tear at the upper staple along the spine on the back cover. D@mn squarebounds!

$5

take

Thanks again!

Swamp Thing #1: VF. Not a terrible miswrap on this copy (for a book known for fugly miswraps), and the back cover along the spine area looks much worse in my scan than it does in hand.

Overall, this is a tight, flat, solid copy of a cool BA key--knocking on the door of the higher grade ranges--with strong cover colors and (to me at least) the more desirable purple banner area on the front cover. It looks great in the Mylar, and you won't break the bank either with this one at my asking price of…

$95

swampthing1a.jpg

swampthing1b.jpg

And...that's it for tonight, folks. Many thanks to all the buyers and well-wishers so far! (worship)

I'll list the remaining books/lots (20 or so total) this Friday evening at roughly the same time (starting around 6:00 or so East Coast time). The bulk of the Adams Batmans and Detectives will be listed in the next batch, including several higher grade keys.

I'll update what's still left from this first round in a few minutes...

THREAD UPDATE, 11/28/2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All books which have been claimed so far are marked as sold in the thread. Here's what's still available at the listed BIN prices:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(click on the thumbnails below for larger images...)

Amazing Spider-Man #5: Fair. $80.

th_amazingspider5a.jpg th_amazingspider5b.jpg

Superman #204: F/VF. $18.

th_superman204a.jpg th_superman204b.jpg

Action Comics #399: VF/NM. $28.

th_action399a.jpg th_action399b.jpg

Kamandi #7: VF+. $4.

th_kamandi7.jpg

Detective Comics #402: Fine. $28. SOLD!!! via PM

th_detective402a.jpg th_detective402b.jpg

First Issue Special #8: VF-. $6. SOLD!!!

th_firstissuespecial8.jpg

Superman #236: VF+. $30.

th_superman236a.jpg th_superman236b.jpg

Tales of Suspense #92: VF. $28.

th_talesofsuspense92a.jpg th_talesofsuspense92b.jpg

Superman #209: VF-. $20.

th_superman209a.jpg th_superman209b.jpg

Swamp Thing #1: VF. $95.

th_swampthing1a.jpg th_swampthing1b.jpg

New listings will begin @ 7:00 or so east coast time this evening. PM offers have been coming in on the remaining books listed above, but as of right now they are all still available at the BIN prices.

Back in a few hours with more!

Action Comics #402: VF/NM. Penciled arrival date on the front cover (kinda hard to see in the scan -- it's to the left of the "My Powers are Gone!" word balloon). Bought several years ago from Bob Storms at the assigned grade, which is what it still is today. Another cool Adams cover from a great era for the Man of Steel. Offered here at less than I paid Bob for it:

$28

action402a.jpg

action402b.jpg

Nick Fury #12: VF/NM. REALLY nice copy with bright whites and deep cover colors. The scan doesn't do it justice. Early Kirby-esque cover and art by Barry Smith. OSPG is $51. This one is just…

$25

nickfury12a.jpg

nickfury12b.jpg

Superman #237: VF. Another "Swanderson" classic with a killer "zombie" cover by Adams. Similar to the 236 listed above, this copy has a very bright and glossy front cover, with only some very minor ncb wear.

$20

superman237a.jpg

superman237b.jpg

Logan's Run #1 Lot : 6 copies in the Fine range. All have some visible distributor overspray. More un-sold warehouse stock, from the same source as the other similar lots listed earlier in this thread.

$15 for the lot.

logans-run-lot.jpg