• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS SA/BA DC/MARVEL-Raw HG, Keys, Adams, Bats/Tecs, bulk lots--CLOSED!!!

127 posts in this topic

Strange Adventures #212: VF. Best cover in the Adams' Deadman run for my money, and outstanding interior art by Adams as well. Current OSPG for a VF is $61. This one presents well, and is a lot less at…

$30

strangeadventures212a.jpg

:takeit: Got any more from this run?

Strange Adventures #212: VF. Best cover in the Adams' Deadman run for my money, and outstanding interior art by Adams as well. Current OSPG for a VF is $61. This one presents well, and is a lot less at…

$30

:takeit: Got any more from this run?

Thanks! Wish I had more, but that's the only one...sorry!

…and here's another warehouse lot…

Marvel Super Action #1 Lot: Here's a baker's dozen (13 copies) of the way-cool Cap #100 reprint from the late '70s, all of which came from the same un-sold distributor stash I acquired earlier this year (see the Cap #115 listed above), and all of which are in surprisingly good shape for un-distributed and un-retailed comics from over 30 years ago! Grade range is VF or maybe a little better.

$20 for the lot. SOLD!!!

marv-sup-act-lot.jpg

Marvel Super Action #1 Lot: Here's a baker's dozen (13 copies) of the way-cool Cap #100 reprint from the late '70s, all of which came from the same un-sold distributor stash I acquired earlier this year (see the Cap #115 listed above), and all of which are in surprisingly good shape for un-distributed and un-retailed comics from over 30 years ago! Grade range is VF or maybe a little better.

$20 for the lot.

marv-sup-act-lot.jpg

take

$20 for the lot.

take

(worship) Thanks again!

Captain Marvel #30 Lot: From the same un-sold distributor stash as the other warehouse lots listed above, here are 2 solid, un-read and un-sold VF-ish copies of Captain Marvel #30 -- awesome Starlin story and art!

$20 for the pair. SOLD!!! via PM.

cap-marv-30-lot.jpg

Took a quick break to watch a great "Mary Tyler Moore" re-run on ME-TV with the family. Back in a few with the final listings for this evening...

Lou has a date with his wife! :headbang:

:applause: How great what that? I remember watching it as a kid with my older sister, who never missed it. Great writing, great characters, great performances...AND Ted Knight. Awesome!

Batman #227: VG++. Classic Adams cover, always in high demand, and a very nice looking copy overall for the technical grade. Distributor overspray along the top edge of the book (partially visible along the top edge of the back cover).

$100

:takeit:

:headbang: You got it, thanks!

Superman #209: VF-. A slightly dingy back cover is about the worst of it (looks worse in the scan than in-hand). A very solid copy overall, and another sentimental favorite of mine from the unjustly forgotten Ross Andru era on this title. The creepy, big-headed, long-fingered, red-skinned "Super-Clark" alien at the end of the story seriously freaked me out as a kid. It's just plain…wrong.

$20

superman209a.jpg

superman209b.jpg