• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS SA/BA DC/MARVEL-Raw HG, Keys, Adams, Bats/Tecs, bulk lots--CLOSED!!!

127 posts in this topic

:news:The following lot is still available (no harm/no foul...comicnut and I mutually agreed to cancel the deal...)...

Wonder Woman #217 Lot: Here are 5 Fine-ish copies of a cool 50-cent DC Giant from 1975, all of which came from the same un-sold distributor stash I acquired earlier this year (see the other lots listed above), and all of which are in surprisingly good shape for un-distributed and un-retailed comics from over 35 years ago!

$20 for the lot. SOLD!!!

wonder-woman-217-lot.jpg

:news: 12/2/2012 UPDATE WITH DEEPER DISCOUNTS...

Hey all...I had planned on doing one more update (w/discounts) this morning, and then sending out invoices tonight, but I fell behind schedule due a LONG encounter with my kid and 7th grade pre-Algebra... :frustrated:

Sooooo...here's the FINAL update with yet another round of discounts: 10% off books have been bumped to 20% off, and everything else has been slashed even further.

Anybody want 'em all? Try me!!!

Invoices will go out no later than Wednesday night, 12/5.

----------------------------------------------------

NOW take 20% OFF the prices listed below:

Amazing Spider-Man #5: Fair. $80.

th_amazingspider5a.jpg th_amazingspider5b.jpg

Swamp Thing #7: VF/NM. $50.

th_swampthing7a.jpg th_swampthing7b.jpg

Superman #238: VF/NM. VERY nice book for the technical grade. $50.

th_superman238a.jpg th_superman238b.jpg

PACKAGE DEALS @ REDUCED PRICES:

Take both of the Superman's listed below for $25...

Superman #204: F/VF. $18.

Superman #209: VF-. $20.

th_superman204a.jpg th_superman204b.jpg th_superman209a.jpg th_superman209b.jpg

Take all 4 of the Superman's listed below for $55

Superman #236: VF+. $30.

Superman #237: VF. $20.

Superman #243: VF/VF+. $20.

Superman #263: VF/NM(+) -- not quite a NM- to me, but still VERY nice! $15.

th_superman236a.jpg th_superman236b.jpg th_superman237a.jpg th_superman237b.jpg th_superman243a.jpg th_superman243b.jpg th_superman263a.jpg th_superman263b.jpg

Take both of the Actions listed below for $38...

Action Comics #399: VF/NM. $28.

Action Comics #402: VF/NM. $28.

th_action399a.jpg th_action399b.jpg th_action402a.jpg th_action402b.jpg

Take both of the DCs listed below for $5...

Kamandi #7: VF+. $4.

The Shadow #10: VF/VF+. $5.

th_kamandi7.jpg th_shadow10.jpg

Take both of the FF annuals listed below for $12

Fantastic Four Annuals #15 & #16: Both are NM. From the same unsold warehouse stash as the other lots listed in this thread. $18 for the pair.

th_ffannual15.jpg th_ffannual16.jpg

Tales of Suspense #92: VF. $28 -- NOW $20!!!

SOLD!!! via PM!

th_talesofsuspense92a.jpg th_talesofsuspense92b.jpg

"Jimmy's Coloring Book" by Neal Adams Lot: 6 un-circulated and un-used/un-colored-in copies of a VERY strange Jimmy Carter coloring book (produced in 1976 by Neal Adams and his then relatively embryonic Continuity Associates), and distributed by Curtis Circulation, which also handled the distribution of Marvel's various newsstand mags back in the '70s. All are in the Fine range.

$65 for the lot. -- NOW $40 for the lot!

th_carter-cb1.jpg th_carter-cb2.jpg th_carter-cb3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:news:The following lot is still available (no harm/no foul...comicnut and I mutually agreed to cancel the deal...)...

Wonder Woman #217 Lot: Here are 5 Fine-ish copies of a cool 50-cent DC Giant from 1975, all of which came from the same un-sold distributor stash I acquired earlier this year (see the other lots listed above), and all of which are in surprisingly good shape for un-distributed and un-retailed comics from over 35 years ago!

$20 for the lot.

wonder-woman-217-lot.jpg

take

$20 for the lot.

take

(thumbs u Thanks again!

Invoices have all been sent, thread is CLOSED. Thanks again to everyone who participated! (thumbs u

Stay tuned for a BIG SA/BA "warehouse lot" thread coming up soon -- hopefully during the week after Christmas.

Best,

-Mikey