• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 1-18 Appreciation Thread

159 posts in this topic

Nice Kevin,where's 13 through 18? :baiting:

Its an old photo Dave from when I did the group shots of 12, I will take a new photo tonight, just for you.

You are THE MAN! (worship)

SS1-18.jpg

Nice...It amazes me that you know where those 18 books are and you can access them in the blink of an eye. I have no idea where my other 17 issues are. :cry:lol

2012-12-01230710.jpg[/img]

Its an old photo Dave from when I did the group shots of 12, I will take a new photo tonight, just for you.

SS1-18.jpg

Nice...It amazes me that you know where those 18 books are and you can access them in the blink of an eye. I have no idea where my other 17 issues are. :cry:lol

You guys suck! Just when I think I have a great collection,you guys give me a reality check. :facepalm:

SS1-18.jpg

You guys suck! Just when I think I have a great collection,you guys give me a reality check. :facepalm:

Dave you have a fantastic collection, your sig line alone :cloud9:

Sorry Dave, I never sell, crazy as it is I am looking for a #4 myself :facepalm:

I figured you were not selling any of them (comic OCD) But you have 4 of them. :makepoint: Why do you need another? doh!lol

I cant explain it other than I am still not satisfied with what I have, the same as our conversation last week ( was it FF 48 ) its a sickness and I know that you are inflicted with it also :insane:

Sorry Dave, I never sell, crazy as it is I am looking for a #4 myself :facepalm:

I figured you were not selling any of them (comic OCD) But you have 4 of them. :makepoint: Why do you need another? doh!lol

I cant explain it other than I am still not satisfied with what I have, the same as our conversation last week ( was it FF 48 ) its a sickness and I know that you are inflicted with it also :insane:

We really need to get an OCD thread going. lol

comic OCD :cloud9:

We really need to get an OCD thread going. lol

I agree Dave, I think you should start one. :baiting:

Getting all our craziness into one thread may play a part in healing our sick minds lol

I know...but I dont buy dupes like crazy...Once in a while if I see a romance comic I have and had a real hard time finding...I will bid. But I am not buying 4 copies of SS #4 lol Your OCD is way worst then mine. lol Yeah Dave start the OCD thread already! :makepoint: