• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #16 just back from CGC

23 posts in this topic

Difficult to tell.

I wouldn't want to see that abraided top left corner on an 8.5 but maybe the rest of the book is perfect. (shrug)

(We can't tell if there are any spine issues given the scan size and white cover.)

It's hard to grade through the plastic at that size. Looks like significant wear in the top-left corner of the front cover, a few spine ticks and some wear to the bottom right of the front cover.

I'd say it's in the 8.0 range, but there may be more there that we can't see. Eye appeal is phenomenal though.

Guess CGC destroyed that book for the "light" stain I cant even see. I think their stance on stains is harsher than ever lately.

I figured that CGC would call it grade it close to that when I read the notes saying stain.

It looks very nice though. I have a #16 that looks very much like it, and CGC has found a few stains on books I have sent in.