• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gift?

14 posts in this topic

Havent heard about it till now...whats it about??

Sounds like it might be about an STD.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyone reading this series? Thought about picking it up, wanted to know if it's worth it.

Brian

Well I have no Idea if its worth it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Writer Raven Gregory : Artist Tyler Kirham

1 to 7 all available

550590-The%20Gift.jpg

589a8cc5e1392_550590-TheGift.jpg.a01edc3c5c05726366e16aae889602a3.jpg

wow that is on gay cover..... don't know if i would want to look inside. 893whatthe.gif

Anyone reading this series? Thought about picking it up, wanted to know if it's worth it.

Brian

Well I have no Idea if its worth it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Writer Raven Gregory : Artist Tyler Kirham

1 to 7 all available

550590-The%20Gift.jpg

Brian

The guy who wrote it is local, so my LCS stuck a free copy of the first issue in my pull box a couple months ago; I couldn't even make it halfway through.

The guy who wrote it is local, so my LCS stuck a free copy of the first issue in my pull box a couple months ago; I couldn't even make it halfway through.

So it is true. you can judge a book by its cover. Especially when the cover looks like that...

That read like a crappy 100 Bullets knockoff with superpowers in place of the untracable rounds.

you solar i was thinking the same EXACT thing reading that last night. It read like a 100 bullets "made for tv" version. Now if we can just get the people on this board to start picking apart the art....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif