• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your GA Quarter books

68 posts in this topic

I don't have any, but always thought Golden Age squarebounds were cool, and would love to see a bunch gathered on the same thread. Especially the Fox ones, so post them if you've got them. And let us know what books are bound inside if you know.

OK, Since you asked nice:

AoC_48.jpg

This one has Jo-Jo #20, Western Thrillers #2. Phantom Lady #19, and Famous Crimes #3; as well as a 16 page signature that is still reprints but not of a specific issue.

AC_50.jpg

Famous Crimes #16, My Desire Intimate Confessions #4, Jungle Lil #1, and My Secret Story #29

All_Great_Jungle_adventures-1.jpg

All-Top 16; Jo-Jo (not sure which issue); Rulah (again, not sure which); and Phantom Lady 23

Variety_01.jpg

Crimes by Women 12, My Love Memoirs 12, Jungle Lil 1, and Feature Presentation 5

While these are all my books, the scan of the All Great Jungle Adventures isn't my scan; I bought it off Metropolis with an eye towards scanning it for DCM/ GAC; only to discover that the previous owner had already scanned and shared it; it's definitely the same copy.