• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight Rises on Blu Ray Today!

21 posts in this topic

I am dropping by Wal-Mart as you read this - WOOT!

and again, I did criticize this film, but non-the-less even with it's numerous unbelievable down falls

(regenerating cartilage, back healing by fist, etc. etc.)

it is still a good movie and worth owning on blu ray.

(thumbs u

Gonna buy it on itunes... unless I can get a good deal on a bluray w/ digital copy

Wal Mart $17.

:gossip:

I'll have to go and check if that is the same here in Canada.

:wishluck:

Thanks for the heads up!

The Dark Knight Trilogy: Batman Begins / The Dark Knight / The Dark Knight Rises - Limited Edition Giftset (Blu-ray) (Bilingual)

$37.97

So a Non limited edition gift set hopefully will be cheaper

Futureshop has

The Dark Knight Trilogy (Limited Edition) untill Dec 6th for $27

Got the Blu-Ray DVD combo pack today at Best Buy for $18.99...

... but the better deal was snagging the four disc Prometheus containing the 3D blu-Ray, the Blu-Ray, the DVD and a digiatal copy for only $14.99. Seven hours of extras :)

... but the better deal was snagging the four disc Prometheus containing the 3D blu-Ray, the Blu-Ray, the DVD and a digiatal copy for only $14.99. Seven hours of extras :)

I'm trying to think of any extra they could include in Prometheus that would entice me to watch it again.

I'm trying to think of any extra they could include in Prometheus that would entice me to watch it again.

If I find something over the course of the 7 hours I will let you know sir :)

Side side note... I can actually understand Bane on my TV and sound system.... which isn't top of the line by no means. I wonder if they altered it to make him easier to understand?

Naked titties? (shrug)

Naked titties? (shrug)

Dilemma resolved.

If I find something over the course of the 7 hours I will let you know sir :)

Side side note... I can actually understand Bane on my TV and sound system.... which isn't top of the line by no means. I wonder if they altered it to make him easier to understand? [/quote

More like you can hear him speak with some peace and quiet unlike sitting in the theater with 500 other people eating and coughing.