• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC does not respond on "ask CGC" so I will ask here

74 posts in this topic

I don't care.

I don't submit books anymore. I just buy them from y'all, after you have went through the trouble and waiting. That way I get my books in a very few days, and I get the grades I want.

But of course, I pay a premium for this service. Such is the way of the collector versus the way of the money maker. Although crossovers are a-plenty.

So now what am I supposed to do with this handful of mess?

Send it in for grading and encapsulation...

I'd Fast Track that though for certain.

It's already kind of a slab. I eat a lot of meat.

It's already kind of a slab. I eat a lot of meat.

(worship)

Every other week there's someone creating a new thread about how CGC is performing.

I think what did it was that CGC spent money on purchasing a company rather using that money on a new encapsulation machine.

If the board members had to take a vote whether CGC buys a company or buy a encapsulation machine, I think buying a encapsulation machine would win.

CGC has never bought a company.

It's CCG that bought a company.

Every other week there's someone creating a new thread about how CGC is performing.

I think what did it was that CGC spent money on purchasing a company rather using that money on a new encapsulation machine.

If the board members had to take a vote whether CGC buys a company or buy a encapsulation machine, I think buying a encapsulation machine would win.

CGC has never bought a company.

It's CCG that bought a company.

I love the 10 year member (2002) who didn't post until the graders' notes fiasco (2012). Are you an actual employee of any of the umbrella or related companies of CCG?

I find this unacceptable but I guess when you have a monopoly you can do whatever you want. Guess we are all suckers and if we accept the treatment, we deserve what we get.

The longer I'm on these boards, the more I realize that being part of this hobby means throwing the word "unacceptable" out of your personal dictionary.

:signfunny: But so true. lol

So because I know the difference between CGC and CCG, that means I must work for one or the other?

P.S. I love you, too! :foryou:

Nope. I'm just asking who you are. Nobody knows. You lurked for 10 years and then felt prompted to post only during the discussion of graders' notes. Further, the only common thing I can glean is that it appears any post of yours on the subject of CGC mirrors the company line.

Why don't you educate us and tell us who you are and why you feel the need to come to CGC's rescue every time?

Why don't you educate us and tell us who you are and why you feel the need to come to CGC's rescue every time?

Because I've had too many problems with internet stalkers over the years, and they usually begin with posts just like yours.

What do you look like?

Because I've had too many problems with internet stalkers over the years, and they usually begin with posts just like yours.

Self imposed impotence

Self imposed impotence
Oops, I meant importance, damn iPhone.

Let's try this again. You have to admit it's awfully curious for someone to lurk for 10 years and then come to life for the sole purpose of defending CGC.

I would like to comment on an underlying aspect of this thread.

CGC has never responded to any of my questions on the "ask CGC" thread. Perhaps xsmr2 could do that job for them? It could be a part time gig. One hour a week should do it. My questions were not hard. Such as "Why did I pay in advance for a grading and slabbing, and then the book comes back to me ungradded and unslabbed due to "overhang"? Yet I did not receive a refund or credit? What would have been the grade if it was slabbable? Was there any restoration detected?

Simple stuff, I paid for.

And no. I did not call them. I didn't want to cause your books any more delay with my stoopid questions. It ain't that important.

GREAT POST SIR. Why should you get answers as a paying customer. How dare us! And this is my main contention about the grader notes. We pay for a grade and we should know why it graded that way without having to pay extra for it. And please, I don't want to hear "if they did that on every book the delays would be more enormous" You know what, HIRE more people. Your making Bank on this and you can spend the money to better your company!!!!