• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Artist's Choice Annual Sale announcement

132 posts in this topic

No credit cards, paypal or phone contact...They don't make it easy to order.

Phone contact information was removed from the website due to folks calling during the wee hours of the morning, but if you really want to talk to him, have you tried sending an email with your phone #?

I'm sure he'll call you.

Regarding no credit card, paypal, etc. I think this policy was put into effect due to some previous bad experiences with reversed payment transactions, after the art had already been delivered to the purchaser.

Thanks for the info.

Got my order confirmation! Spencer's moving quick.

Not too quick. I put in an order for a single page on the 5th and still haven't heard anything . :(

For some of the artwork, he has to reach out to the artists and have them check their inventory. And you know how artists are... ;)

Got my order confirmation! Spencer's moving quick.

Not too quick. I put in an order for a single page on the 5th and still haven't heard anything . :(

Actually, I was just talking to Spencer about how his sale was going. He said he received almost 270 orders for over 3,000 pages total on the 5th and he's working his way through them in order.

He mentioned pulling, invoicing and packing between 30-50 orders a day. So it sounds like he's flying through them pretty good. I would expect he'd be to yours soon.

He's very good and fast at confirming items he's already sold or is not available, so that's a good sign, if you've not heard from him yet on the prospects of getting your art, the only question would be if the piece(s) you wanted were requested by another customer before you.

Don't know if I'm complaining or just making sure this is "normal." I mean 3 weeks is a long time in the computer age, and when you consider that people who said they got their requests in on the 5th (mine went in on the 6th) got replies last week, I just want to make sure I'm still in queue. I haven't written Spencer back with a "did you get my email" or "checking in" email, I just found this thread and thought I'd comment. From a newbie's perspective, it'd be nice if after we're instructed to sit and wait for a response, that we're told that a month is not abnormally long for the wait.....