• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody know board member gmci2112 (Ray O'Gara)???

95 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jon O'Gara, Ray O'Gara's brother.

Ray was murdered on November 28th.

As you can imagine this has been an extremely difficult time for my family.

Some of you may have Ebay transactions pending with Ray. Unfortunately, you now know why Ray hasn't completed them.

Anyways, please feel free to PM me with any questions.

- Jon

Jon,

please take my transaction funds and put it towards the family.

Words can not say how sorry I am.

My condolences to you and your family.

_wally

Yeah, the same for my transaction. It wasn't much but I hope it helps. My condolences for your loss.

Wow, just terrible. There is not really a greater sorrow than for a parent to bury their children. Having lost a sibling young myself I can only say that I believe everything happens for a reason and I also believe one day down the road we'll better understand it.

God bless you guys.

I'd like to thank all of you for your kindness.

Because of the circumstances involving Ray's death I have yet to even go to his house to start gathering his personal things. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin when it comes to his enormous comic collection. I will however do my best to get any pending transactions sorted out, though it may take me some time.

Again, thank you all for your warmheartedness & understanding.

Jon O'Gara