• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prometheus errr.. I mean Star Trek -- New trailer

104 posts in this topic

Wait...they're fighting Sherlock Holmes?

You can't wage a good intergalactic fight without a bad guy with an accent.

Sherlock would wipe the floor with them. Unless phasers are involved. And,maybe, even then.

I'd love to see a bloated Shatner in a tight uniform negotiating hotel rates on distant planets. I'd pay the big bucks to see that in a theater. :)

Avengers-style submersible ship rip-offs, manufactured lens flares, shakeycam photography, intersolar skydiving...meh.

Anyone know who's the baddie?

KHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wishluck:

Probably. Since he's "returning". Most Star Trek antagonists come from outer space (Borg/Romulans/Klingons), so if it's someone from earth that was "exiled" Khan would be the first option.

Anyone know who's the baddie?

KHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wishluck:

Probably. Since he's "returning". Most Star Trek antagonists come from outer space (Borg/Romulans/Klingons), so if it's someone from earth that was "exiled" Khan would be the first option.

My money's on Charlie X.

Hot for Yeoman Rand, or whoever that screaming blonde crewman is.

STCharlieX.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's Khan. The Japenese subtitled version of the trailer is 14 seconds longer and has this extra scene...

I'll give you two images that make it obvious.

"Is there anything you would not do for your family?"

99D2E723-9AA2-4FE5-9A2D-3FF3DF69C735-2195-0000027D4DE58F53.jpg

2DB7B9BB-EF89-4A80-AE53-C2B480FFBA7B-2195-0000027D553A6728.jpg