• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 1 Cheap and Low Grade But Complete

71 posts in this topic

Price includes shipping and do not be afraid to PM me with trade offers. I'm all about trade, cash, or trade plus cash. No Probes or HOS please.

I bought this one off the boards not too long ago and now that I have it I'm ready to admit that I'm just not a X-Men collector. So yeah while it's pretty darn cool to have one of the key Marvels from the Silver Age, I think it'd be a lot cooler passing it on to someone who will enjoy it more.

Price I'm going to start at is $575. I may drop it if it doesn't sell right away or I may just move it over to ebay where the nearest comparable book is listed with an asking price of $700.

PM me any questions, offers, trades, naked pics of Bea Arthur etc. (Okay don't really send nudies of the Golden Girl-check the VHS stockpile at your local flea market for a movie called Airheads if you didn't get that joke)

Interior looks a lot better than the exterior. Cover is detached.

xmen1.jpg

xmen1back.jpg

PM me any questions, offers, trades, naked pics of Bea Arthur etc.

Close enough? :shrug:

bea_arthur_rotj.jpg

lol nice!

Just to throw this out there...GPA on X-Men 1 for even a 0.5 graded copy sold earlier this year is above $500 so I mean this is not a bad deal at the current price level at all.

Mar-11-2012 $568 Cert# 0915868001 <---See facts!