• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supahot Cap #112 CGC 9.4 on eBay

12 posts in this topic

I'm not an advocate of scrutinizing people's buying habits or what they pay for books on eBay, but I think the closing price of this auction is pretty wild. Captain America #112 in CGC 9.4 with WHITE pages and killer QP for $308. Thats more than double the GPAnalysis average in grade, and exceeds the previous highest recorded auction sale by over $130. Very impressive sale for Colossus Comics. Good for the seller, and good for the buyer for getting a gorgeous comic! thumbsup2.gif

Captain America # 112 CGC 9.4

That book isn't going anywhere Kent seems to be putting together quite the Marvel collection, and quickly.

Btw, anyone who's looking to make a bit of money. Metropolis has a CGC 9.6 copy of this book for 300 dollars. I thought about buying it and flipping it, but it'd be a lot of work for 100 dollars or so.

Brian

George I don't understand....you know you low ball people why argue with Brian? It's nothing to be ashamed of but your offers on some of my books were pretty unreasonable. Like I said no big deal but be comfortable with who you are man! thumbsup2.gif

I came in $50 less than your asking price on one of your Avengers books and that is a low-ball offer? You haven't a clue. You should read some of the offers I receive on books. makepoint.gif

And who is arguing with the farm boy? All i said was for him to buy the book and offer up the serial # to his ASM #1.

I came in $50 less than your asking price on one of your Avengers books and that is a low-ball offer? You haven't a clue. You should read some of the offers I receive on books. makepoint.gif

And who is arguing with the farm boy? All i said was for him to buy the book and offer up the serial # to his ASM #1.

Gman it's not the offer it's the way you go about it. I tell you what I want for the book and you come back with "oh thats about what I want to spend do you have any other books for sale?" I say no and then I get smacked with a lower offer.