• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

RAFFLE TRIVIA:

So far, the most ranked PRIZE by volume is Item 42. Action Comics #62 CGC 4.5 donated by comicdonna with an amazing 85% of the total possible nods.

Coming in a close second: Item #34. Ultimate Mystery box donated by greggy with 79% of the possible nods.

RAFFLE TRIVIA:

So far, the most ranked PRIZE by volume is Item 42. Action Comics #62 CGC 4.5 donated by comicdonna with an amazing 85% of the total possible nods.

Coming in a close second: Item #34. Ultimate Mystery box donated by greggy with 79% of the possible nods.

:headbang:

RAFFLE TRIVIA:

:censored:

RAFFLE TRIVIA:

lol

RAFFLE TRIVIA:

:sorry:

:devil:

, I missed the deadline to submit a raffle prize. If its ok with Holiday Ham, I'd like to commit to giving a $100 Amazon gift card to the person who is drawn last. Will that work?

Looks like there will be amazon gift cards for the last "TWO" spots if your donation is accepted. Either that or you and Sharon may have to go into the cage to battle it out :grin:

My apologies, I meant to donate an additional item, but we are having some construction repairs done and things are kind of a mess...so if it's OK, I'd like to donate a $50 Amazon gift certificate to the person who draws the number that would give them the last draw (we were missing one prize) ...so the loser can win.

So, the person who draws the last chance to pick ...the last place person who gets #100, will win this prize.

43 raffle contestants have filled out the ranking form so far out of 100. (thumbs u

2012 HOLIDAY RAFFLE RANKING FORM!

Hi Everyone,

Here is the ranking form:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=YCUg%2A-OhqrEuFOzO-a46Ig

Please rank your prize preferences. You do NOT need to rank them all... probably your top 25 would be fine. (Although rank as many as you wish.) Once you finish and hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the form, an email with your ranking choices will be sent to you automatically.

The Prize Drawing will take place on December 29.

If you change your mind regarding your Ranking Choices, just go back and fill out a NEW RANKING FORM again. We will go by the TIME STAMP in regards to your choice.

If you have any questions or see any problems, please post them here in this thread.

Good luck everyone!

, I missed the deadline to submit a raffle prize. If its ok with Holiday Ham, I'd like to commit to giving a $100 Amazon gift card to the person who is drawn last. Will that work?

Looks like there will be amazon gift cards for the last "TWO" spots if your donation is accepted. Either that or you and Sharon may have to go into the cage to battle it out :grin:

My apologies, I meant to donate an additional item, but we are having some construction repairs done and things are kind of a mess...so if it's OK, I'd like to donate a $50 Amazon gift certificate to the person who draws the number that would give them the last draw (we were missing one prize) ...so the loser can win.

So, the person who draws the last chance to pick ...the last place person who gets #100, will win this prize.

) Josh's prize can be for last and I'll do next to last, that way it will be a palindrome of sorts...winners at each end:)

I've have the pleasure of meeting Josh, no cage matches, he'd win, lol.

43 raffle contestants have filled out the ranking form so far out of 100. (thumbs u

Hi Everyone,

Please rank your prize preferences. You do NOT need to rank them all... probably your top 25 would be fine. (Although rank as many as you wish.) Once you finish and hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the form, an email with your ranking choices will be sent to you automatically.

If you change your mind regarding your Ranking Choices, just go back and fill out a NEW RANKING FORM again. We will go by the TIME STAMP in regards to your choice.

If you have any questions or see any problems, please post them here in this thread.

Good luck everyone!

The problem is, there are so many great prizes, it's like picking out a pair of shoes...hard to chose.

Hi Everyone,

Good luck everyone!

The problem is, there are so many great prizes, it's like picking out a pair of shoes...hard to chose.

Picking out shoes is much more difficult and time consuming for the ladies than it is for the guys. :baiting: