• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

So this year we are doing it a little different with whoever goes first gets to snag three items in a row being the best three items? Gonna pay off big time to get the 1st pick this year.

:cool:

Looks like that's the case. (thumbs u

To be fair to HolidayHam, I know every raffle that I've gone in, top prize always takes home the biggest loot. Also, the majority of entrants don't win a prize at all. In this case, it looks like most people will win a prize. :applause:

:ohnoez: shill!!! :sumo:

I should point out that all people donating books are also responsible for the shipping of their donations. Please keep this in mind.

Some folks overseas may offer to pay or pay half, but you shouldn't, in any way, expect anyone else to cover shipping.

If anyone is surprised or shocked by this, and you want to withdraw your donation because of this, now will be the time to do that.

Thanks everyone, for your donations! You are all too kind. (worship)

-HolidayHam

So this year we are doing it a little different with whoever goes first gets to snag three items in a row being the best three items? Gonna pay off big time to get the 1st pick this year.

1st prize should take home some nice prizes, no doubt. (thumbs u

Please remember that what's high up on one's list, may not necessarily be high up on another person's list. So, the "best" items may still be available later on in the raffle. Just depends on your interests. :wink:

Please remember that what's high up on one's list, may not necessarily be high up on another person's list. So, the "best" items may still be available later on in the raffle. Just depends on your interests. :wink:

When you're like the #59th pick like I always am, your first choices are not usually available. :sorry:

When you're like the #59th pick like I always am, your first choices are not usually available. :sorry:

Oh, that's so sad. :(