• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

I'm surprised nobody has donated a high grade copy of Bedlam yet. :whistle:

The market can barely handle those books at a slight discount, let alone giving one away!

#16!! NEEED ITTT

I so wished that I would be your secret santa this year, because that would have been your gift! I remembered from last year how much you like the foreign variants and that you also like Guillem March...

If you won't have luck getting the book, maybe we can work something out, I have another one :gossip:

I should point out that all people donating books are also responsible for the shipping of their donations. Please keep this in mind.

Some folks overseas may offer to pay or pay half, but you shouldn't, in any way, expect anyone else to cover shipping.

If anyone is surprised or shocked by this, and you want to withdraw your donation because of this, now will be the time to do that.

Thanks everyone, for your donations! You are all too kind. (worship)

-HolidayHam

Wouldn't want another New Mutants 98 situation. lol

#16!! NEEED ITTT

I so wished that I would be your secret santa this year, because that would have been your gift! I remembered from last year how much you like the foreign variants and that you also like Guillem March...

If you won't have luck getting the book, maybe we can work something out, I have another one :gossip:

Hold out for jaeger shots! That's what I got her to trade me for some foreign variants last Christmas.

I already PM'd the Pig to remove me from consideration.

Well crud, wtf am I supposed to do with this bowl of names now?

DSC04858_zps9d3ff9b8.jpg

Pretty obvious that this is a hoax, fellas. "greggy" doesn't spell his name with a capital "G". (tsk)

You can always do a good deed and leave these as your calling card!