• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

How do we get our choices in.

Will we need to be in front of PC on 29th?

I have asked for the help of sckao and mikenyc with the raffle this year.

Once we have all of the prizes listed, sckao will post a form that should be filled out to make the drawing of prizes much simpler.

In the form, you will see all of the prizes, and everyone will be asked to rank them from most wanted to least wanted.

For us, who have access to all of the filled-out forms, we will be able to see your highest ranked prize when it's your turn to pick, and then you'll get that prize.

If you don't fill out the form, it could be a nightmare trying to get you to come online, look at what's available, and make your choice.

So, a big head's up to everyone: When that form is posted, please take the time to fill it out. (worship)

ETA?

Cut-off for prize donations is December 22nd.

Target date for the drawing is Thursday, December 29th.

(So I assume the Ranking Form will be up either the 22nd or the 23rd of December.) (thumbs u

I think I'll be revealing the contents of my mystery box donation so it goes to the right person.

Filled with Warren Mags. and Kubert war books? You can just mail that to me now.Thanks

:wishluck:

I was thinking Action #8, #16 AND #21

I think I'll be revealing the contents of my mystery box donation so it goes to the right person.

Filled with Warren Mags. and Kubert war books? You can just mail that to me now.Thanks

lol

I'll take those, you take the war books.

:ohnoez:

This further proves the point that I should reveal the contents of the mystery box ahead of time.

:ohnoez:

This further proves the point that I should reveal the contents of the mystery box ahead of time.

Be sure to put up a spoiler so I can still dream. :grin: