• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Secret Avengers doesn't sound bad.

7 posts in this topic

I was going to give the relaunched Secret Avengers a try but wasn't sure that it was going to be something that I liked that much. Having just read this article on Newsarama, I'm actually looking forward to it now. http://blog.newsarama.com/2012/12/12/marvel-now-next-big-thing-nick-spencer-on-secret-avengers/

See Morning Glories...Spencer writes ongoing cliffhangers that never find resolution.

So - it will be full of chicks in short skirts and tight fitting tops to distract the reader from the dull stories?

See Morning Glories...Spencer writes ongoing cliffhangers that never find resolution.

So - it will be full of chicks in short skirts and tight fitting tops to distract the reader from the dull stories?

Sounds perfect. :banana:

You are easily pleased.

You are easily pleased.

Yes. :acclaim: