• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales thread to benefit MIKE "FLATROCK" FORRESTER's family - start w/ ALAN MOORE

73 posts in this topic

All right, that's all the books.

I'm going to offer up one more thing, to two (2) board members---preferable to someone who is relatively new to signature series, but either or is fine.

My services as a signature series facilitator.

You get 5 books, $20 each.

So that's $100 you have to spend.

For your money you will get five of your (moderns only) comics done up for CGC signature series. This will include fast track grading and shipping back to you.

If you know anything about how this s/s stuff works, the cost and time involved...that's a hell of a bargain.

The caveat is three-fold.

1) You have to spend $100, five books. Not four, not one, not six.

2) They have to be at the same show. No holds, no splitting them up for 2 books one show, 3 books another show.

3) NO CELEBRITIES.

That's pretty much it.

You can have anyone except Stan Lee.

And, as many signatures as you want on that book from whoever is at the show.

You guys pretty much know my reputation by now for getting stuff done.

I'm a work horse. And my work and my grades speak for themselves.

$100

Five books.

Fast Track included.

Two lucky boardies

(and God bless her heart, my psychic mutant abilities can almost predict with 150% accuracy who's going to snatch up one of these two spots).

My shows include---

London, MegaCon, Philly WW, Boston, SDCC, NYCC, Cincinnati, Baltimore (and probably one or two in between like ECCC and C2E2)

That's it kids.

Ready.

Steady.

Go.

I'm going to offer up one more thing, to two (2) board members---preferable to someone who is relatively new to signature series, but either or is fine.

For your money you will get five of your (moderns only) comics done up for CGC signature series. This will include fast track grading and shipping back to you.

If you know anything about how this s/s stuff works, the cost and time involved...that's a hell of a bargain.

2) They have to be at the same show. No holds, no splitting them up for 2 books one show, 3 books another show.

3) NO CELEBRITIES.

That's pretty much it.

$100

Five books.

Fast Track included.

Two lucky boardies

(and God bless her heart, my psychic mutant abilities can almost predict with 150% accuracy who's going to snatch up one of these two spots).

That's it kids.

Ready.

Steady.

Go.

:takeit: one spot

3) NO CELEBRITIES.

That's pretty much it.

$100

Five books.

Fast Track included.

Two lucky boardies

That's it kids.

Ready.

Steady.

Go.

I know very little about this other than this is a no-brainer good deal.

:takeit:

3) NO CELEBRITIES.

That's pretty much it.

$100

Five books.

Fast Track included.

Two lucky boardies

My shows include---

London, MegaCon, Philly WW, Boston, SDCC, NYCC, Cincinnati, Baltimore (and probably one or two in between like ECCC and C2E2)

That's it kids.

Ready.

Steady.

Go.

I'll take it.

3) NO CELEBRITIES.

That's pretty much it.

$100

Five books.

Fast Track included.

Two lucky boardies

My shows include---

That's it kids.

Ready.

Steady.

Go.

This world needs more of this. (secretly jealous that I didn't get a spot ..haha)

But seriously, this makes me want to give stuff away!

(worship)

Thanks, SO much Rich and everyone who participated...or will be participating! (worship) .

I'll be sending invoices over the weekend. If you already have the PP address and want to settle up before, just include me when you PM Rich.

For anyone who does not visit Gold/Silver/Bronze and has not seen the original thread...here is a link...

Charity thread for Flatrock's Family

X-Men #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Jim Lee & Chris Claremont

The image below is the book I sold on eBay last week.

Ended at $190.

I have a 2nd copy, same cover, same grade, same sigs.

Identical. CGC number on my other copy is 1145454015

$175

xmen1D.jpg

:takeit:

I actually missed out on all four of these last week A-D, but I did bid up the price! This will be a very nice consolation, thanks for offering this up on the boards.

Edit: phone autocorrect