• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horrible News

59 posts in this topic

I am in Paris right now and just caught this on the news

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting-color/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Yet another senseless tragedy. :cry:

Children between 5 and 10. CHILDREN !!!

As a parent, I am sick at heart.

I've been watching this and the Clackamas Mall shooter stories very carefully. I don't know what to say anymore about these incidents, other they're obviously sad, twisted, and heart breaking to see unfold.

I have a feeling this is going to be an especially bad month for these types of incidents. Hope I'm 100% wrong :wishluck:

Yeah, it's beyond words that even the most innocent are exposed to this sort of tragic end.

I'm speechless and in tears thinking about it. God, those parents and family members have a tough time ahead. God be with them.

Sadly with all this 'end of the world' stuff coming up, more 'unstable' people may well attempt to do this kind of act all over the world - before "the end" happens on 21st.

I know the TV stations are just doing their job but promoting the Nostradamous/Mayan stuff may well send a few more loons over the edge.

Why kids though FFS.

Yep. I've actually been looking to the Boards to get my mind off of it all morning. It's a mess. :(

Same here. I heard it on the radio when I was driving to get my coffee. Could barely look at my son when I was changing him without breaking down. Truly is a sad day - words cannot describe how sorry I am for those families (of the adults and children). I put the TV on when I got home and the coverage was all that was being aired - had to shut it off. Unfortunately some can't just turn the TV off. If anyone here, or who may stumble upon this site and read this, was impacted, I truly am sorry.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting-color/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

As a parent, sickening,sad and anger are just a few of the emotions I went thru when I heard this.

Another freak ruins lives.

My condolences to all the people who now must suffer for the actions of a evil nutjob.

I don't have children myself, but this horror distresses me greatly. For you boardies that have children, just give them a hug. Most of the parents of these children dropped them off at school this morning and will never see them again. What a monumental tragedy. :sorry:

I think I feel worse than I felt on 9/11.

My daughter was in a kindergarten classroom when I first found out about this. When I got home, she had gotten an electronics kit for Christmas in the mail and asked me if I would do it with her tonight, even though she's not 'supposed' to have it yet.

She could have asked me to wallow in mud with her and I would have said yes.

As a parent, sickening,sad and anger are just a few of the emotions I went thru when I heard this.

Another freak ruins lives.

My condolences to all the people who now must suffer for the actions of a evil nutjob.

Sounds like the person had Asbergers and learning disability. Troubled maybe, but not an evil nut job. The whole thing is just senseless, and my hearts go out to them all. My sons go to elementary school, and my son has Asbergers. I hugged my kids extra long tonight.