• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horrible News

59 posts in this topic

I can honestly say that watching the news about this event, I died a little today.

When children are targeted, the depths of depravity have truly been reached.

Yes, and it seems to be happening with increasing frequency. I died a little today too.

I am in Paris right now and just caught this on the news

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting-color/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Yet another senseless tragedy. :cry:

Children between 5 and 10. CHILDREN !!!

As a parent, I am sick at heart.

28 dead - 20 children. If I could bring the back to life I would just to kill him again. I've raised three children. I cannot imagine sending my six year old to school in the morning and carrying her dead body out of school in the afternoon.

walked in to see my wife crying.....

she never watches the news...

wonder why.....

just senseless, tragic, wrong.......beyond comprehension.

keep your kids close today and love them

Hugged my kids extra tight tonight when I got home. They have no idea why.

I will tolerate the "Dad's Crazy" look as long as it means I get to hug them tonight.

All this sorrow is going to repeat itself next week when the names and pictures of the kids get released. I won't be able to handle that.

I keep remembering the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and the 19 children killed that day - or the 12 killed at Columbine - or the children killed on 9/11.

Somehow I always think it will never happen again. And somehow the most deeply depraved of this society find a way to prove that thought wrong.

I cannot comprehend how even the most troubled of mankind can give birth to ideas of such absolute and total darkness.

I keep remembering the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and the 19 children killed that day - or the 12 killed at Columbine - or the children killed on 9/11.

[font:Book Antiqua]Somehow I always think it will never happen again.[/font] And somehow the most deeply depraved of this society find a way to prove that thought wrong.

I cannot comprehend how even the most troubled of mankind can give birth to ideas of such absolute and total darkness.

[font:Book Antiqua]Sadly its happening every 3 to 6 months

the only difference it’s the degree of the damage...[/font]

:sorry:

I am in Paris right now and just caught this on the news

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting-color/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Yet another senseless tragedy. :cry:

Children between 5 and 10. CHILDREN !!!

As a parent, I am sick at heart.

As a parent, sickening,sad and anger are just a few of the emotions I went thru when I heard this.

Another freak ruins lives.

My condolences to all the people who now must suffer for the actions of a evil nutjob.

Sounds like the person had Asbergers and learning disability. Troubled maybe, but not an evil nut job.

What kind a learning disability?

A learning disability that had him as a honors student,that allowed him to drive a car,and also learn how to obtain and fire a gun that killed innocent children!

I know people with real learning disabilities that are not honor students,don`t know how to drive a car or know how to obtain and fire a gun.

What was the learning disability?

What he didn`t get his meds?

I guess we will find out more,but I am not buying that an honors student who can drive a car and buy and fire guns at children did this because he had a "learning disability".

2c

Once again my heart goes out to the victims families.

Sounds like the person had Asbergers and learning disability. [font:Book Antiqua]Troubled maybe, but not an evil nut job. [/font]The whole thing is just senseless, and my hearts go out to them all. My sons go to elementary school, and my son has Asbergers. I hugged my kids extra long tonight.

[font:Book Antiqua]I beg to differ...[/font]

Sounds like the person had Asbergers

Asbergers doesn't cause people to do something like this.

[font:Book Antiqua]Very sad to hear this news,

and more confused about how still

Americans refuse to take action about Gun Control...[/font]

:((shrug)

People who commit crimes with guns aren't worried about breaking gun laws.

As members of this forum most of us love Superheroes. We spend out cash and our time reading and collecting fictional tales of their exploits.

Take a few minutes, watch this, and see what a real hero looks like.

I can honestly say that watching the news about this event, I died a little today.

When children are targeted, the depths of depravity have truly been reached.

Yes, and it seems to be happening with increasing frequency. I died a little today too.

I honestly believe anyone that has even an ounce of compassion died along with those children today.

We are in the midst of the season of joy and giving...sadly this year Christmas will be marked by funerals for the innocent.

As members of this forum most of us love Superheroes. We spend out cash and our time reading and collecting fictional tales of their exploits.

Take a few minutes, watch this, and see what a real hero looks like.

:golfclap:

"whoever saves one life, saves the entire world..."

You can get a gun in any country and I can guarantee you that I can come into Canada and get a gun there just as easily in the US. Obtaining a license to transport a gun is just as simple in Canada as it is to obtain a carry concealed license here in the US.

Don't pretend that Canada's laws stop gun violence, they don't just like gun laws here don't. Look no further than Toronto and you can see just how well Canadian gun laws are working - about as well as here in the US.

28 dead - 20 children. If I could bring the back to life I would just to kill him again. I've raised three children. I cannot imagine sending my six year old to school in the morning and carrying her dead body out of school in the afternoon.

Taking his life would serve nothing. He should have to spend the rest of his natural life in solitary confinement to think long and hard why he was placed there. A lifetime of suffering would be more adequate.

Death, and that is why he chose it, is always the easy way out.

Taking his life would serve nothing. He should have to spend the rest of his natural life in solitary confinement to think long and hard why he was placed there. A lifetime of suffering would be more adequate.

Death, and that is why he chose it, is always the easy way out.

Oh God that many...

Well at least I spared myself a day of disgust not knowing exactly what happened.

Now I'm sick to my stomach....