• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Adventures #1 (1961) Pre-hero awesomeness CGC 7.0 OW/W

16 posts in this topic

No hall of shamers or probies.

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. I'm open to offers through a P.M. but :takeit: in the thread trumps any P.M.

2. Payment must clear prior to shipping. I prefer certified check or MO, Paypal accepted

3. Shipping cost is actual shipping price. I imagine that priority double boxed with insurance would run around $30. No international shipping unless arrangements are made in advance, international shipping method must be trackable.

Scans in a sec.

Beautifully centered copy with vivid colors that pop (the scan does not do it justice) and excellent page quality on an early pre-hero. Pricing is tough, GPA is all over - 8.5 for $1400 in February, 8.0 for $2000 in March, 6.5 for $440 in September and 6.0 for $612 in August.

Due to the excellent presentation and page quality, I am asking $1000 $950 $900 + actual shipping :news: Book has been pressed by Joey.

The line running through Tor's arm and the guy with the orange coat and rifle is on the scanner not the book or slab.

aa100030_zps39739305.jpg

aa1back00031_zps9d71e605.jpg

I love this book. I absolutely love this book. I truly, gorgeously, romantically love this book.

Sounds normal enough for this place. I'd take it to dinner on a first date, though.

I would do anything it wanted.

I love this book. I absolutely love this book. I truly, gorgeously, romantically love this book.

Sounds normal enough for this place. I'd take it to dinner on a first date, though.

Still normal.

Still normal.

lol

Last night we had a quite evening for two. I had the lobster bisque. The company was better than the meal. My wife was none the wiser... Price drop for the hopeless romantics -

:applause: