• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,732 posts in this topic

Just now, ygogolak said:

I would assume. I can't say for sure. That is a hefty price. It's a whole Spider-Woman story though, not just a page.

Still not worth the $400 paid for it tough, plenty more books I would rather pay $400 for is what I am getting at .... unless of course the buyer has every single comic published bar this one. O.o

4 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Still not worth the $400 paid for it tough, plenty more books I would rather pay $400 for is what I am getting at .... unless of course the buyer has every single comic published bar this one. O.o

"What I collect rules, what you collect drools."

What books WOULD you pay $400 for?

4 hours ago, batmiesta said:

At least two people disagree with you and that's all that matters in this instance. 

5 hours ago, batmiesta said:

People are paying $355 for Batman 312 and thor God of thunder 2, why not this one? It is all nuts

On 12/8/2020 at 1:38 PM, the blob said:

Insane not to delay that release a little longer. Theatres will not be open by me then. I live in a metropolitan area of nearly 30 million people. Outside my city of almost 9 million, the counties that do have movie theatres can only have them 25% full and you need to watch the movie with a mask on. Who on earth wants that?

What country is this?

8 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

"What I collect rules, what you collect drools."

What books WOULD you pay $400 for?

Not this piece of poop anyway. Maybe 2 or 3 of your Treasuries when you decide to sell them.

Edited by batmiesta