• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,732 posts in this topic

I think so, too. There's a good chance there will be something GOTG related on the back of the Thor movie so now's a good time to buy before things start to heat back up again.

I was thinking the exact same thing. What GOTG character could show up? Or maybe an Ultron cameo?

I'm assuming there will just be some sort of GOTG teaser after the credits.

Maybe I've only noticed it for the first time but some of the reprint issues seem to sell pretty well. Are these hot compared to 2 or 3 years ago?

Start with the Where Monsters Dwell 6, easy enough and good reason for the reprint doing well price wise.

But all the Bronze reprints of hot or ubber key SA/BA Marvels seem to do very well.

AF 15, Spiderman 101 121 122 129 even some of the minor keys.

FF 48 49 50 52 112 other Silver Surfer or classic Doom issues.

Avengers 54 55 57 and other Ultron

As long as it's basically tough to get. The Amazind Adv reprinting Xmen 1 doesn't do as well.

I think the reprint issues are a little harder to find in NM than most other issues, which adds to their staying price. For me, it's been hard to find deals on NM monster reprints.

I think so, too. There's a good chance there will be something GOTG related on the back of the Thor movie so now's a good time to buy before things start to heat back up again.

I was thinking the exact same thing. What GOTG character could show up? Or maybe an Ultron cameo?

Man, after the ULTRA LAME one at the end of IM3, there had better be something sweet at the end of Thor.

Man, after the ULTRA LAME one at the end of IM3, there had better be something sweet at the end of Thor.

What was at the end of Iron Man 3, again? It must have lame, I can't even remember it.

I can't remember the one at the end of IM3. You're right lame or I would remember.

What was at the end of Iron Man 3, again? It must have lame, I can't even remember it.

I can't remember the one at the end of IM3. You're right lame or I would remember.

It was a really bad male-on-male bonding scene between Stark and Banner sitting on a couch painting their toenails and talking about curling irons or probiotic yogurt or some other girly thing. It was the least manly thing I've seen on a movie screen since my previous wife forced me to watch Maid In Manhattan.

Yes its the 1st appearance way back. I remember her in Teen Titans as well back then another book that should appreciate soon if it hasn't already.

Any grade will sell well for a few months at least.

Are you talking about this issue of TT ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teen-Titans-No-48-1977-1st-Harlequin-/310413828632?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item48461b2218#ht_54wt_1285

I picked up a really nice NM/NM+ copy to go with a Batman Family 6 I grabbed last month...