• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Just picked up six long boxes of tasty Bronze. Full runs of Luke Cage :grin:, Rom :grin:, Marvel Spotlight :grin: and Marvel Premiere :grin:. Long piles of Batman :D , Detective :D , and Superman :D . Also full runs of Master of Kung Fu :eek:, Unknown Soldier :eek: and some other oddball books. Strange collecting taste, this fellow.

Congrats! :applause:

Just picked up six long boxes of tasty Bronze. Full runs of Luke Cage :grin:, Rom :grin:, Marvel Spotlight :grin: and Marvel Premiere :grin:. Long piles of Batman :D , Detective :D , and Superman :D . Also full runs of Master of Kung Fu :eek:, Unknown Soldier :eek: and some other oddball books. Strange collecting taste, this fellow.

HEY!!!! I resemble that remark!

0threeS-curly-howard-larry-fine-moe-howard-1941.jpg

MJ's are pretty sought after. ASM MJ's are more sought after. MJ's are hard to get in 9.8.

THrow in a well know reputable seller, and you've got a good recipe.

And how do we explain the dirt/oil spots on the back cover

still tough to get. Maybe some they asked about it and its on the scanner? or its just so tough to find it didn't matter.

Just curious why does anyone give a about a Mark Jewelers insert? Isn't that just an ad for rings?

Why would someone pay any amount of money for any collectible that doesn't have a non-functional use?

Some people derive pleasure from owning something that they perceive as rare. Some people are completionists. Those are two extremely common themes of collecting for many people. I'm surprised you've never heard of them.

Just curious why does anyone give a about a Mark Jewelers insert? Isn't that just an ad for rings?

Why would someone pay any amount of money for any collectible that doesn't have a non-functional use?

Some people derive pleasure from owning something that they perceive as rare. Some people are completionists. Those are two extremely common themes of collecting for many people. I'm surprised you've never heard of them.

I heard the term thrown around just thought it was silly. I guess one mans trash is another mans treasure.

+1

There's a ton of reasons TO give a about MJ variants.

Not for me personally, but I get it.

MJ's are pretty sought after. ASM MJ's are more sought after. MJ's are hard to get in 9.8.

THrow in a well know reputable seller, and you've got a good recipe.

I was going through some SSM's last night and noted a Star Stamp on the back cover of one issue - it momentarily got my hopes up. :grin:

+1

There's a ton of reasons TO give a about MJ variants.

Not for me personally, but I get it.

Only MJ variant that would be given about currently