• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, littledoom said:
31 minutes ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

I know I am showing my ignorance, but what book is MS 32?

yeah I had to guess too. didnt want to google it.. but marvel spotlight 32 1st Spider-woman.... it's not as easy to identify as GSX1 or WWBN32

ya it's a memory thing ha, I figured it was spider-woman, but I couldn't remember if that was #32

I remember people using the MS abbreviation especially for MS#5 1st Ghost Rider, I'm guessing it is being used again :) or transferred as a reference to Spider-woman 

36 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

ya it's a memory thing ha, I figured it was spider-woman, but I couldn't remember if that was #32

I remember people using the MS abbreviation especially for MS#5 1st Ghost Rider, I'm guessing it is being used again :) or transferred as a reference to Spider-woman 

I guessed that it was Marvel.... something. That's as far as my old brain would let me go.

18 hours ago, 1Cool said:

MS 32 is finally starting to really pop.  I've had one of my CGC 9.6s up for sale for $499 for the last few months and would have let it go for $450 but offers never crossed $400 with most in the $350 range.  New rumors this week have everyone clammering for high grade copies and the supply is disappearing.  Now the $400 offers come in droves since the last sale was for $550.  Said heck with it and just put it up for auction so we can see what the new market price is for this gem.  Wish me luck!

I have a 9.4 that I've been sitting on just waiting for the right time to sell it. Yesterday's $455 sale might have told me this is the time...

3 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I have a 9.4 that I've been sitting on just waiting for the right time to sell it. Yesterday's $455 sale might have told me this is the time...

Yea - $455 is a nice price for that book.  I'm not hoping for $575 - $600 after that $455 sale on the 9.4.

3 hours ago, namisgr said:

I hadn't realized until going to sell my copy of it that Submariner #50 everything had gone up so much in value.  First Namorita appearance of a random character, who'd have thunk it?

FTFY.

On 8/21/2020 at 8:10 AM, 1Cool said:

Yea - $455 is a nice price for that book.  I'm not hoping for $575 - $600 after that $455 sale on the 9.4.

Up over $650 with a bunch of days left.  I’m usually the guy who sells a book right before it explodes so this is a change of pace for me

19 hours ago, HighVoltage said:

Don't worry - it'll explode a week after your sale! :angel:

I’ve got another CGC 9.6s in reserve so I can only hope!

13 hours ago, Iqc23 said:

Marvel spotlight 32 CGC 9.8 sold for over $3000 on comic link. 

The subject of this thread is eBay.

But since you brought C-link into it, an IM #55 in 9.8 just sold on C-link for $5100.  This from an all time high of $8300.

I expect the kick to the shorts for this MS #32 buyer could be about as drastic.