• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

No

I put my book in spoiler when he mentioned , it did catch me off guard that we were in bronze, but I had posted in moderns heating up right after. Still, 2nd appearances aren't always big coming, but hoping for more the $10 change someday lol

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I put my book in spoiler when he mentioned , it did catch me off guard that we were in bronze, but I had posted in moderns heating up right after. Still, 2nd appearances aren't always big coming, but hoping for more the $10 change someday lol

I’ll come over to modern and leave the curmudgeon to his bronze books.:shy:

57 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:
1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I’ll come over to modern and leave the curmudgeon to his bronze books.:shy:

:cloud9:

On 4/17/2021 at 6:11 PM, Pantodude said:

I collect currency, too, mostly early U.S.  That background makes the disparity between Can PVs and UKPVs even more baffling if, as you suggest, it is because of the mere presence of the "9d" vs "12c" in that tiny section of the UKPV cover.  Seems like folks forget that our first currency was colonial currency in the few decades leading to the creation of this country, and that currency (in the mid-1700s) was often denominated using the British system!   See below for a Pennsylvania note. How cool is that?  That (and of course the relative scarcity!) makes the UKPVs very intriguing to me.  And then there's the completionist in me, too.  Hope to amass more fraternal twins (cents/UKPVs) for my early SA keys, but I expect that will take a life time.  Eager for the hunt!   To each his own, of course. 

CL16-front.thumb.jpg.7c4b1d9a7f24ba70a6bc985c39e2c1fd.jpg

I've recently been buying some US currency that is in Pesos.  It's not at all rare but it's a kool curiosity . I find it strange that while the US issued money in pesos, the Japanese Occupying Government was issuing similar currency in dollars.

1 hour ago, the blob said:

So are my machine man 6 and 7 worth more or less than 24 hours ago? 

There’s an upcoming Cap 4 movie. I would sell now but don’t see them dropping dramatically. Machine Man 6 can get $50 

13 hours ago, the blob said:

So are my machine man 6 and 7 worth more or less than 24 hours ago? 

I sold my 6 for $30 last thursday I think it was, Fine or so

Edited by Bird

4 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

That’s awesome.  Mine is gone, but for a good reason that arrives this week hopefully.

I kind of thought there would be more movement on Captain America 126 since it's the TRUE 1st time Sam Wilson dons Cap's costume and takes up the shield, but no.... virtually no movement at all.

Maybe because he doesn't don the costume for Heroic reasons, but just as a disguise to escape from an angry mob? (shrug)

I picked up a handful thinking it would be big.  

FullSizeRender.jpeg

5 hours ago, gadzukes said:

I kind of thought there would be more movement on Captain America 126 since it's the TRUE 1st time Sam Wilson dons Cap's costume and takes up the shield, but no.... virtually no movement at all.

Maybe because he doesn't don the costume for Heroic reasons, but just as a disguise to escape from an angry mob? (shrug)

I picked up a handful thinking it would be big.  

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Interesting.

hm